Sign in to follow this  
dbldune

Federal .223

A friend of mine who is also a web dealer just got 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) boxes of PMC 55gr and 1,000 boxes of PMC 62gr shipped to him from a distributor.  I'm just a little jealous   :lol:

Will he be selling it to us at twice what he paid for it?

Will he be selling it to us at twice what he paid for it?

If that's what the market rate is, is that wrong?  Is there a set amount or percentage that retailers should be held to?  My friend believes in delivering value for both seller and buyer so he typically prices things at or slightly below market rate while still delivering what I consider to be industry-leading customer service.

If that's what the market rate is, is that wrong?  Is there a set amount or percentage that retailers should be held to?  My friend believes in delivering value for both seller and buyer so he typically prices things at or slightly below market rate while still delivering what I consider to be industry-leading customer service.

Hey, that's good to hear.  I don't know your friend, I was just commenting on dealers and other speculators buying up large quantities of ammo so they can profiteer.  I'm all for capitalism, but when the game is rigged so that insiders can get stuff unavailable to the rest of us and charge ridiculous prices for it, it seems unfair IMHO.

Really, it makes no difference to me, as I'm sitiing on a pretty good stash.  I can hold out for months or longer in the hope that supplies and prices will eventually normalize.