mikeyboyeee

1st time at RTSP today

Haven't really read any of the feedback on it. So I will give you mine.

Nice showroom. Did not have much time to browse, but the seemed to have a very nice selection of handguns. Did not ask for prices on anything.

Staff was friendly. Specifically a young guy named Hunter I believe who worked the counter

RO was among the friendlier that I have encountered. Easily top 2

Range itself was nice

Overall I had a very pleasant experience. Wish I lived closer. Should be meeting friend back there in a couple of weeks.

Also met a nice gentlemen I believe who is a lurker here.

Guy was a hell of a shot, knew more abt guns them I ever will and had a beautiful gsg 22 1911 he let us shoot

For me it was a pleasant place to shoot.

The staff is very nice and they know what they are talking about......unlike Efingers. I live close to Efingers and ill drive 40 minutes in the opposite direction to go to RSTP. I've never shot at their range but it looks very nice. The couple times I've been there they have had a good amount of ammo in stock. I've only been there three or four times and have bought a M&P 15-22 and a Glock 19. Never bought a gun from Efingers though. Place is robbery and service is even worse. +1 for RSTP!!

I was there at 8:30am this morning and it was not that crowded.  It all depends when you hit it.  Once the expansion is done I'm guessing there will be a lot less waiting - 21 ports will kick ass!

I was there for the 1st time about 3 weeks ago.  As mentioned, the staff was very professional and courteous.  Selection of firearms for sale was pretty extensive.  Best selection of AR's I've seen in NJ.  Like the fact that they rent and may take advantage of that at a later date.  Thought ammo pricing for non-members was very expensive.  The range itself was very cool and high tech. 

I'd go back.