younggun93

unable to sell lpk on ebay??

this probably isnt really news to any of you, but i was a little surprised when i read ebay policy on "assault weapons"

i tried to list my stag arms lower parts kit on ebay, and within 5 min it was removed and i was sent an email saying the listing violated their "assault weapons policy" 

this was their exact message

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following:
You listed a part or an accessory associated with an assault weapon. 
We ask that you do not relist this item on eBay.
Due to numerous laws and regulations regarding the sale of assault weapons (including parts and accessories for assault weapons), these items aren't allowed on eBay. 
You may list accessories that would fit a variety of different weapons, such as scopes, sites, and shoulder straps. However, if you sell these items, you may not mention assault weapons in your listing.
Listings describing parts or accessories for assault weapons will be removed, including items that do not attach to assault weapons. 
To learn more about our assault weapons policy, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/firearms-weapons-knives.html 
All fees related to this listing have been credited to your account. We also notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled. 
Please note: violation of this or other eBay policies may result in forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings, limits on account privileges and account suspension.
You can review our list of prohibited and restricted items here:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/items-ov.html 
If you have any more questions, contact our policy experts. Get started by clicking the link below.
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS&Query=1338&Domain=Homer_EOA&From=163954

We appreciate your understanding. 
Thanks,
eBay

here's the kicker, if you search for lower parts kits on ebay, (even stag arms lower parts kit, just like what i was selling) it will turn up at least a dozen results

i'm just confused as to why listing was removed, but others are fine. maybe some of you can shed some light on this subject. 

F**K EBAY & PayPal!

OP just change the wording on your listing and it will go through as long as no one reports it.

Im done with both PP and egay . Fees are just way out of hand 

seriously its BS

it gets better YOU CANT EVEN BUY AMMO WITH PAYPAL?!?!

try not to use words like AR or 5.56

i think you might be right, i did use AR in the description. Its still frustrating :roulette:

Same thing happened to me when I sold aimpoint PRO, I wrote:

"Ready to mount on your AR" and they took the listing down, sent me the same email.

5 minutes later I changed the wording to exclude "AR" and it was GTG after that.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Same thing happened to me when I sold aimpoint PRO, I wrote:

"Ready to mount on your AR" and they took the listing down, sent me the same email.

5 minutes later I changed the wording to exclude "AR" and it was GTG after that.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

i'm going to try this again tomorrow

its bad enough that ebay/paypal take about 15% of your earnings and have the balls to hold your money for up to 3 weeks

seriously its BS

it gets better YOU CANT EVEN BUY AMMO WITH PAYPAL?!?!

i think you might be right, i did use AR in the description. Its still frustrating :roulette:

When I was selling on Ebay I used my PP card to buy guns and ammo all the time ! The best was the card and account was in my dogs name.

Why not spend $3 and post it on the forum, then you're helping a fellow community member

In my case, I always list here first, saves money & helps other NJ shooters out.

Nobody bit here, so off to EBay it went.

Dawned on me after the fact to use gunbroker, which is what I'll be doing from now on.

Why not spend $3 and post it on the forum, then you're helping a fellow community member

i didnt even think of that lol, i just saw that you needed 50 posts or be a member for at least a year

When I was selling on Ebay I used my PP card to buy guns and ammo all the time ! The best was the card and account was in my dogs name.

i should have specified, i meant Bill me Later, a credit service through paypal