Walt of Destiny

Just a little help understanding...

The NAACP released a statement denouncing the Zimmerman verdict. In it they stated,

"we will continue to fight for the removal of Stand Your Ground laws in every state, and we will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed,"

What the holy hell are they admitting to by being against Stand Your Ground laws? Are they capitulating to a racial element to laws written to protect victims? It's like being against car alarms.

How can reasonable people read that and not be outraged. Especially law abiding black folk.

Just one of many questions I have.

We are unwittingly the architects of the demise of this great country.

Make a commitment to do one thing, every week, however small, to put an end to the NAACP. They are enslaving millions of people and destroying families and futures of Americans.

This shit needs to come to a full halt now. I'm not entertaining this horrible blight on our country for one more minute.

Oh, and "racist" doesn't carry an ounce of water for me. It's over. Grow up.

Thank you, Trayvon. Obama asked me to honor him, and I am doing it. Trayvon will put an end to this bullshit if I have anything to say about it.

Make a commitment to do one thing, every week, however small, to put an end to the NAACP. They are enslaving millions of people and destroying families and futures of Americans.

This shit needs to come to a full halt now. I'm not entertaining this horrible blight on our country for one more minute.

Oh, and "racist" doesn't carry an ounce of water for me. It's over. Grow up.

Thank you, Trayvon. Obama asked me to honor him, and I am doing it. Trayvon will put an end to this bs if I have anything to say about it.

I have similar feelings. I was half hoping that those wanting to turn this verdict into a racial issue (not necessarily black, BTW) would riot and loot as is their wont. Maybe then we can finally have an honest dialog on race in this country.

Unless of course, Occupy Sanford gets involved.

I have similar feelings. I was half hoping that those wanting to turn this verdict into a racial issue (not necessarily black, BTW) would riot and loot as is their wont. Maybe then we can finally have an honest dialog on race in this country.

Unless of course, Occupy Sanford gets involved.

You shouldn't hope for riots and looting man, nothing is accomplished that way and it effects innocent people.

You shouldn't hope for riots and looting man, nothing is accomplished that way and it effects innocent people.

Of course. It was more of a facetious sentiment.

But as I watch the news and the demonstrators in NYC it looks a lot like occupy Wall Street. Who is pulling these strings? Once again a tragedy is being used to further an agenda.

GZ's lawyer was being interviewed and asked about GZ getting his gun back. The lawyer rightly said that he needs protection now more than ever. The interviewer said, " so he needs personal protection? And the way to do that is carrying a weapon? " and they cut away. Unbelievable that patently ridiculous statements like that are passed as journalism.

Now I understand how this crap happens.

I was making an English muffin in my toaster oven. I wanted it cooked more so I set it to bagel. My wife asked me if I knew I had set it to bagel. I said yes what difference does it make? After all are not all bread products equal? Her response was that it makes a difference in how the system toasts it.

I said WELL THEN THE SYSTEM HAS TO CHANGE!

So I ran outside and burned my neighbor's car.

True story. Except for the burning the car bit.

Change a few words and we have what's happening right now to foment mass demonstrations and civil unrest.

In case you hadn't noticed, 'racial' profiling now substitutes for 'criminal' profiling.

According to the federal and NJ crime stats, young African American males (way less than 12% of the population, and many of whom would be termed 'children' in the ZImmerman context) are committing more than 50% of the murders and some large percentage of other crimes. If we look to mitigate crime we should focus first and foremost on the group/s doing the most damage. But that may not support building a racially charged argument. So the entire conversation in this country now only refers to 'racial' profiling instead of 'criminal' profiling.

George Zimmerman was indeed profiling: criminally, not racially. Over 90% of the recent criminal offenses inside his gated community had been committed by black males. (Another inconvenient fact.) So the sight of a young black male in typical 'gangsta' garb was indeed a red flag. Not an indictment, not a conviction, but a red flag to be noticed.

Who determines the makeup of a criminal profile? The criminals. So if the racial activists in this country don't like the current profile's racial component, they should be addressing young black males. But again, that doesn't serve their agenda. So they'll claim 'racial' profiling and squeal incessantly.

This morning, 17 months after the incident, C-SPAN had a 45 minute call-in segment on the Zimmerman verdict. While the conversation progressed, they showed a trial-related picture of GZ in a shirt and tie. Which picture of TM did they show? You guessed it: the outdated 5-year-old angelic 12-year-old image. Even C-SPAN couldn't help themselves.

There is no honest conversation on these topics occurring in this country at this time. The entire vocabulary has been completely skewed to produce a particular conclusion. 

In case you hadn't noticed, 'racial' profiling now substitutes for 'criminal' profiling.

According to the federal and NJ crime stats, young African American males (way less than 12% of the population, and many of whom would be termed 'children' in the ZImmerman context) are committing more than 50% of the murders and some large percentage of other crimes. If we look to mitigate crime we should focus first and foremost on the group/s doing the most damage. But that may not support building a racially charged argument. So the entire conversation in this country now only refers to 'racial' profiling instead of 'criminal' profiling.

George Zimmerman was indeed profiling: criminally, not racially. Over 90% of the recent criminal offenses inside his gated community had been committed by black males. (Another inconvenient fact.) So the sight of a young black male in typical 'gangsta' garb was indeed a red flag. Not an indictment, not a conviction, but a red flag to be noticed.

Who determines the makeup of a criminal profile? The criminals. So if the racial activists in this country don't like the current profile's racial component, they should be addressing young black males. But again, that doesn't serve their agenda. So they'll claim 'racial' profiling and squeal incessantly.

This morning, 17 months after the incident, C-SPAN had a 45 minute call-in segment on the Zimmerman verdict. While the conversation progressed, they showed a trial-related picture of GZ in a shirt and tie. Which picture of TM did they show? You guessed it: the outdated 5-year-old angelic 12-year-old image. Even C-SPAN couldn't help themselves.

There is no honest conversation on these topics occurring in this country at this time. The entire vocabulary has been completely skewed to produce a particular conclusion.

Absolutely. ^^^^^^

The manipulation of facts into something that doesn't resemble facts is at the root of the brainwashing.

There was a great quote from Upton Sinclair:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

Salary or power.

Now I understand how this crap happens.

I was making an English muffin in my toaster oven. I wanted it cooked more so I set it to bagel. My wife asked me if I knew I had set it to bagel. I said yes what difference does it make? After all are not all bread products equal? Her response was that it makes a difference in how the system toasts it.

I said WELL THEN THE SYSTEM HAS TO CHANGE!

So I ran outside and burned my neighbor's car.

True story. Except for the burning the car bit.

Change a few words and we have what's happening right now to foment mass demonstrations and civil unrest.

Lololol Wow that story just brightened my day