Sign in to follow this  

ATI FAT BOY

There was NOT a positive engagement of safety.When fired the safety would push up 1/2 way. I am not a frigging idiot. ATI called me today and "The pistol has to be replaced" We will need 25.00 for a transfer fee and an FFL to send it to. Rick, I need some dealer help now!

There was NOT a positive engagement of safety.When fired the safety would push up 1/2 way. I am not a frigging idiot. ATI called me today and "The pistol has to be replaced" We will need 25.00 for a transfer fee and an FFL to send it to. Rick, I need some dealer help now!

Use TJ Sporting Arms. Tony is great and near from you!

New Serial number or old?

New serial #= Not a happy camper. At this point just want a refund.

That really sucks Dave. Hope you get a refund. It would be a real waste of a permit for a replacement. Any chance they could give you the same serial number for the new gun? Some companies will do that under special circumstances.

I don't think that was an option, We are talking the Philippines now!  I am sorry to lose one permit and the 30 days. Can't lose another.

Wow they screwed you. Should of informed them of that and maybe you could of gotten some freebees

Protip: nobody gives a crap about problems nj laws give us. Oddly enough they don't feel responsible for the consequences of something they didn't have a hand in crafting.