XDm9-3.8

Gun Safes on Sale at Dick's

They aren't top of the line, but if you are looking for an entry level safe, Dick's has a pretty good sale going on this week.  Have outgrown my cabinet (about to post in Marketplace) so I picked up a 16 gun Field and Stream convertible.  Regularly $600, on sale for $450.  Apply for their credit card and get another 10% off, plus double points on their Score card good for another $20 in Dick's credit.  No sales tax so $385 out the door.  I noticed that their website wasn't updated, was still showing lesser discounts from sale last week.

...by switching to geico.  His purse wants to do cartwheels.

Hey now, take it easy MJ, i dont carry a purse. Its called a manbag.

And since you're all dying of anticipation-yes, did excactly what the OP did. Great deal on ok safe. Had to take care of some over-flow.

It was priced at $399, applied for Dicks credit card for 10% off (so $359 altogether), and then the reward point credit on top of that. I noticed Paramus had a pretty nifty looking Field & Stream corner safe for $349 that isn't listed on their website. It didn't list the capacity, but I'd guess it was around 5-8 (edit: also already had system attached to the inside of the door to hold multiple pistols/accessories). I would have gotten that one but it had an electronic lock and I had trouble opening it.

Now the problem is getting it up two flights of stairs. For some reason it didn't seem so bad to move on the showroom floor...