Heavyopp

Old Bridge Steel Sept 1st -- I need to borrow some mags

Anyone have some 1911 9mm mags I could borrow?

Jake is going to shoot 9mm and I don't know if I can keep up loading his mags --  

He's shooting a Springfield 1911 -- I have 2 -  9 round metaforms --  Ideally we would like to borrow 3 or 4 mags for the match -- 9mm  1911

Thanks for the help... 

I'll also be there shooting my new 9mm STI Trojan.  I can bring some spare mags to borrow.  I have a couple of extra 9 round Metalform mags I was planning on selling if you'd like to buy a few more, $20 each.  Or you can just borrow them for the day.

Thanks guys,  looks like we'll have it covered by someone -- Iggy, if you wouldn't mind bringing them -- Thanks  --  I know Steve will be there if we need to share

Russell -- I may take you up on that but I'd like to try some wilson mags 1st.  We'd gain an extra round (maybe)

We did try the tripps last time out, they did function but got hung up on the mag release on the way in due to a bump in the mag itself

I don't see Nick on the forum much anymore -- I know he's got wilson mags -- I may see him friday night at PCC -- I'll send a PM now

Heavyopp, I'll be wearing a beat up Yankees hat.  See you there.

I think I am going to try it.  Not sure about using my .40cal Glock G22 or my 9mm Beretta 92FS.

You could bring both and switch half way though if you want to try them both out, as long as you have a holster and 5 mags for both.

Welcome to the forum, Jet.

Great day today! Probably the best part was watching Nick smoke Alec...........AGAIN!

HA!!!

That's gonna make my weekend!

Russell, great to finally meet you. Ill break out my MK3 for the next one. Maybe the 3 of us can have a little ruger showdown.

Good seeing you guys today.  

Hope all is well.

Jet

I see you finally found us ... Be ready, it gets thick around here... --  also good to meet Russ , but I'm not so sure where he gets this cleaning thing from - he obviously hasn't been around long enough

It was a good day --  I hope Jake didn't beat me with the centerfire already  --  I knew he could handle it, just had to get over the hump and run with it

Now he needs a job to buy his own ammo...

I might just quit while i'm ahead.  Sell off all my gear and start racing with Beck.

Come one out with me sometime, I need some fresh people to beat!  :)

I was going to come shoot today, raced Saturday, but had stuff at the shop to do today. I will be back though!