Heavyopp

Old Bridge Steel Sept 1st -- I need to borrow some mags

Not official.  But i added up the scores 4 times yesterday and i might have squeaked out a win this month.

Luckily, you shot a little better then you can add. Cause you did well, but still cant add for your life.

Nick Revolver Iron: 83.47

Alec Revolver Iron: 82.94

Luckily, you shot a little better then you can add. Cause you did well, but still cant add for your life.

Nick Revolver Iron: 83.47

Alec Revolver Iron: 82.94

Check the stage 5 times dummy. Mine are 16.91 not 17.91.

4.42+3.61+4.65+4.23= 16.91

It's just sad...

You still loose.

Though, I did have a squib and have to use Toms gun, so that's where I lost my time.

yup

Pfft...  You shot faster with Tom's (4.01 & 3,99).  The squib was the throw away forcing you to keep your first run of 6.40 and your second 4.42).

I can talk about this ALL DAY!  And probably will  :king:

Great to meet and shoot with a bunch of forum members today! Jeremy, wow, Jake can really shoot, very impressive!

Jet, welcome to the forum.

Thanks Russell!

Welcome to the forum, Jet.

Great day today! Probably the best part was watching Nick smoke Alec...........AGAIN!

Thanks Steve!

Lol. Missed out on this as I got squadded with some other guys. I'll try to get front row seats next time.

I see you finally found us ... Be ready, it gets thick around here... --  also good to meet Russ , but I'm not so sure where he gets this cleaning thing from - he obviously hasn't been around long enough

It was a good day --  I hope Jake didn't beat me with the centerfire already  --  I knew he could handle it, just had to get over the hump and run with it

Now he needs a job to buy his own ammo...

Lol.

You're right: I logged back on today and this thread got busy fast. Just set my notifications to "immediate" so I don't get a massive bomb. 

Sometimes takes a week or more.

I'm sure they will get posted here as soon as they are up.

Here's the link

http://www.worldclasssteel.com/dnn/MatchResults.aspx

A week or more? 

Wow.

I guess I got spoiled from the other static match - the results from that match last month came out in 1-2 days. 

A week or more? 

Wow.

I guess I got spoiled from the other static match - the results from that match last month came out in 1-2 days. 

That's because puddin tits does the scores for 3rd sunday steel.  He's the best!  

Well, second best this month.

Ok I have never shot WCS before how did Nick beat Alec even though he had a worse time is there a handicap or something

I had the better time Mikey.  See, Alec made a booboo while adding the scores, then came to the forums and said i was a retard and didn't know how to add.  In doing so, he confirmed his "short bus" status.

It's like a dream come true...   :tender: