SJG

UTS-15

They are now on a least 4th generation of this shotgun and have resolved many of the problems in the early negative reviews that were posted according to Lous Firearms in Raritan. Anyone have a recent model? What do you think?

They are now on a least 4th generation of this shotgun and have resolved many of the problems in the early negative reviews that were posted according to Lous Firearms in Raritan. Anyone have a recent model? What do you think?

I shot a members and while impressed with the overlap design and ammo capacity it really lacked ergonomicly and reload speed wise. If prefer a more traditional tactical shotgun with an extended mag tube

I also like the tubes being separate as I can load two different types of ammo

I didn't know you could load the UTS tubes at the same time!  I always load mine one tube at a time.

That said, I'm not sure you'd really want to try to remember, and then use, different types of ammo in the tubes in any kind of stress situation, but that's the same for both.

I didn't know you could load the UTS tubes at the same time! I always load mine one tube at a time.

That said, I'm not sure you'd really want to try to remember, and then use, different types of ammo in the tubes in any kind of stress situation, but that's the same for both.

I think he meant it's optional. Load one side up with slugs, other buckshot. You can also alternate. Also, you see the rounds. It's nice you can correlate them to shell color, etc.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

The way to go, as a tactical defensive shotgun is to load with slug in one tube and buck in the other. Shoot the slug for further distance target and then the buck if the target doesn't drop (unlikely) and comes in closer

Tried the new light and laser design for the weapon. Very solid. Excellent performance. No need to even use sights on the weapon with the integrated laser/light set up if you are shooting targets  up to 30 feet

Still should have sights in case electronics fail. Not to mention, red laser dots don't really have good visibility in bright light or sun... especially at a distance.

Tried the new light and laser design for the weapon. Very solid. Excellent performance. No need to even use sights on the weapon with the integrated laser/light set up if you are shooting targets  up to 30 feet

If u are referring to me mine from red with a fee issues due to short stroking but the keltec does that is a bullpup design my new has 0 issues and customer support beats keltec I called about my sub2000 got no answer after 45 mins waiting an had surface rust on the keltec 1 week after I bought it

And don't say polymer is crap because flocks are polymer and most leos have a glock

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

I'm not sure what "broke" means; it broke?

I have hundreds of rounds through mine, never a problem.

Same here I have the flashlight/ laser

I just got the extension barrel utas now has an online store on the website to order the accessories from

Do you have a sling for yours?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

The way to go, as a tactical defensive shotgun is to load with slug in one tube and buck in the other. Shoot the slug for further distance target and then the buck if the target doesn't drop (unlikely) and comes in closer

Just to play devils advocate...what home defense situation can you think of where buck shot doesn't reach far enough?  If we were talking about bird shot in one tube, and then buck shot in the backup tube...I might be able to get behind that argument.  That being said, if you feel you need buckshot as a backup, just stick with buckshot.  If sh*t's going down, you don't want to have to worry about switching tubes.

Same here I have the flashlight/ laser

I just got the extension barrel utas now has an online store on the website to order the accessories from

Do you have a sling for yours?

Just ordered the light from gunbroker.  I have the tactical choke, no sling yet...