Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Pro-2a signs getting stolen

The problem is as soon as you post an article that doesn't put cops on a pedestal it's attacked by the cops on here.

no im telling you.. its because of the insane extremeness and frequency of your posts.. 

almost EVERY post you make paints an illustration of someone that is paranoid... to be honest.. paranoid on a scary level... 

terege5u.jpg

Here are my last 16posts ( that's what fits on my screen) I see beck on agenda 21, you can call that conspiracy and Obama in bed with the Russians which with what was happening a couple weeks ago a possibility. Then other 14 aren't. So ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I will also add to this....

Fro all the things you have listed there in your signature 

NRA life member
range safety officer
rifle instructor
shotgun instructor
Pistol instructor
Refuse to be a victim instructor
new jersey department of fish and game hunters education instructor (shotgun & rifle)

Post something other then Tinfoil and News links....

You obviously have skills that noobies and others can learn from.....  Try giving back to the forum by writing threads and articles that center around your certifications.....  Teach..... dont Preach...... 

The problem is as soon as you post an article that doesn't put cops on a pedestal it's attacked by the cops on here.

No..it's because you are an obsessed paranoid delusion it's who incessantly post every goddamn article that's on the Internet. Go,away spammer. You would think you had enough attention with your situation that went viral. Guess not...apparantly you need more

Then those people can keep to themselves. Just as I don't go and bother them.

I'll admit about 1- 1 1/2 years ago when the un treaty was coming forward and Obama was heading towards his 2nd election I may have been a little on the paranoid side. But you know what. Look how much of the crap came out that was true. Now it's mostly the cops on here that have a hard on and yes I do know why. But it doesn't make how they act right.

The cops aren't going to come mow my lawn when it falls outside of the borough ordinance. They will issue me a warning to obey. And then a fine. Why is it any different here? If they had a problem then it should have at the very most removed from the ground a placed somewhere for the owner, and he should have received a fine. There is a right way and a wrong way to take care of something like this.

+2 They won't shovel my sidewalk either. They just refer it to a code person who issues a fine. This is stealing. At least knock on his door after pulling it out and hand it to him

Also what can I talk about, I talk about guns, parts or ammo I get then I get pm's from admins saying I can't do that. I do answer questions a lot. Go in the hunting section and see. But lately that gets attacked too by our wonderful Leo members

No..it's because you are an obsessed paranoid delusion it's who incessantly post every goddamn article that's on the Internet. Go,away spammer. You would think you had enough attention with your situation that went viral. Guess not...apparantly you need more

You haven't ignored me yet?

Why are they telling you that you can't post that stuff.

OMG and stop whining about LEO members. Does every post have to have that in there

Because I'm starting a firearms business. The others on the site complain. So I stopped talking about all the good stuff I get in. I could easily review tons of guns, parts, accessories and ammo.

So instead of continuing to deal with bs about becoming a vendor I just stopped posting about any equipment that I didn't specifically buy for me to use

So you are saying your cannot give a review on a piece of equipment without trying to sell it?   You cannot discuss anything directly relating to the firearms hobby without bringing your future business into it.....

So that only leaves you posting newslinks and tinfoil topics....... 

Really?

That's where you want to go with this....?

Your vendor status has NOTHING to do with all this......   

I like Shawnmoore's posts and what I can see is the same group (small group) of people attacking him. Shawn is always eloquent and respectful the other side no so much. There is posts and people that I don really like on here but I just choose to ignore, respect their opinion and do not antagonize. Why is so hard to others to do the same?

I like Shawnmoore's posts and what I can see is the same group (small group) of people attacking him. Shawn is always eloquent and respectful the other side no so much. There is posts and people that I don really like on here but I just choose to ignore, respect their opinion and do not antagonize. Why is so hard to others to do the same?

Exactly

So you are saying your cannot give a review on a piece of equipment without trying to sell it? You cannot discuss anything directly relating to the firearms hobby without bringing your future business into it.....

So that only leaves you posting newslinks and tinfoil topics.......

Really?

That's where you want to go with this....?

Your vendor status has NOTHING to do with all this......

No I'd post the articles anyway. Because like I said on a different post I don't read non fiction. It doesn't interest me. Articles that I feel relate to the 2a community I share. When they are conspiracy I post them in the ct area. But Yes when I post about crap I got in I hear bs over it. Even when I don't post a price to sell it. The reason I started getting into the business was I have a great ammo supplier and people were getting ripped off. So I started sharing the wealth. I was seriously getting pissed off about how people were being ripped off. After sandy hook I stock piled ammo like crazy and started to let it trickle out. Then I started taking orders for friends and it went from there.

There's the martyr syndrome again.

No one is attacking him. This is the internet.

He brings this on himself. He routinely posts inflammatory posts about LEO, fully expecting the push back. Another good portion of his threads just spread various misinformation (see Obama censorship thread). Paranoia is completely evident (cops routinely follow himself and his wife for no known reason).

So now when he crawls out from under his bridge, yes, some members on here will let him know about it.