Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Pro-2a signs getting stolen

'Kay. I can't confirm or deny, so I will just express my doubts.

I'd say for a month or 2 it was ridiculous. Pulled over, give a bs reason. Poke around, take my pba card and go. Luckily my best friend is a cop and he kept giving me more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No. You clearly stated it was censorship in the thread title

Yes I did. But that was all discussed them. When Apple removes the word Obama from your texts it weird. And I did call it weird but people gotta spaz out

We "spazed" out cause instead of looking into it you immediately jump to the conclusion that someone was censoring the public.

That is the theme here. You just post random stuff with no thought into the thread. Then get all butthurt that people are "attacking" you.

Funny....you dislike cops and what they stand for but will take and use pba cards. Hypocrite

And what stand for and how a lot act today are to different thing, I brought this up earlier that cops are now out to just bust people instead of helping people.

And what stand for and how a lot act today are to different thing, I brought this up earlier that cops are now out to just bust people instead of helping people.

just not your friends or the ones you take pba cards from. Hypocritical tinfoil wrapped troll. We really need to stop feeding the trolls here

I get the point that the card in General is a symbol of how the system is flawed. Just like when cops pull over cops they don't get tickets. But when you have been tossed in jail for someone else's warrants as many times as I have you take em

I get the point that the card in General is a symbol of how the system is flawed. Just like when cops pull over cops they don't get tickets. But when you have been tossed in jail for someone else's warrants as many times as I have you take em

stop making excuses for why YOU can use them. I guess its ok for you not others. Isnt that what you say about cops all the time and now you do the same thing. Hypocrite

I think there is a huge difference between a traffic stop and things like um assault, official misconduct, vandalism, theft, murder ect. The difference is the intent. Now if I purposely went out a broke the law because I had that card it would be way different then getting pulled over while driving to work for a tail light being out. But if that's the same to you it all makes sense

I get em in my Christmas card. When I get pulled over I call my buddy and tell him just in case the p/o calls him. He gives me another one when I see him. I also have a few years left overs floating around

Honestly this year was the first time po's started keeping em. And when all that crap was going down I didn't know what they were up too. I could have had a warrant served or been set up for all I knew. I was on 100% full alert.

Not the point. You criticize police at every turn. All they are us out to yet you. So if the profession is so evil then why would you carry around something to associate yourself with that. Because it benefits you, thats why its ok. Very self-serving and contradictory to your supposed stances on leo

I get em in my Christmas card. When I get pulled over I call my buddy and tell him just in case the p/o calls him. He gives me another one when I see him. I also have a few years left overs floating around

dont care..more excuses...if you feel that strongly about police then you wouldnt use them.

Not the point. You criticize police at every turn. All they are us out to yet you. So if the profession is so evil then why would you carry around something to associate yourself with that. Because it benefits you, thats why its ok. Very self-serving and contradictory to your supposed stances on leo

They aren't all evil. There is that generalization again. You assume every cop is you. But cops to gather information while they talk to you. A pull over is an investigation. See what I'm getting at.

They aren't all evil. There is that generalization again. You assume every cop is you. But cops to gather information while they talk to you. A pull over is an investigation. See what I'm getting at.

lol...im an evil cop. Funny. Know me personally then we can talk. I dont get your logic othen than that you bash cops but will use PBA cards. You are a hypocrite ..thats fine. Im done arguing with you. I will let you get back to posting every internet article on the forum.

@BLF No mater how you look at this that cop did something wrong. Either he did it because the police were simply tired of hearing the neighbor complain which is absolutely wrong. Or the sign was illegal to have there and the police are allowed to remove the sign there should have been at least a warning issued if not a fine. Even if the cop was just trying to be nice by removing the first sign with out trying to stir up trouble, after if not the second definitely the third one, there should have been a warning or a fine. Compare this to another situation where the police may remove a piece of property. Suppose If you were on patrol and you saw an illegally parked car that creates a hazard you would have that car towed and rightfully so. The thing is though afterword the owner is suppose to be notified.

@BLF No mater how you look at this that cop did something wrong. Either he did it because the police were simply tired of hearing the neighbor complain which is absolutely wrong. Or the sign was illegal to have there and the police are allowed to remove the sign there should have been at least a warning issued if not a fine. Even if the cop was just trying to be nice by removing the first sign with out trying to stir up trouble, after if not the second definitely the third one, there should have been a warning or a fine. Compare this to another situation where the police may remove a piece of property. Suppose If you were on patrol and you saw an illegally parked car that creates a hazard you would have that car towed and rightfully so. The thing is though afterword the owner is suppose to be notified.

JSF01,

Don't bother trying to reason. Some minds can never be changed (often because they are defective). And for the record, I have never had a PBA card. I think it would make me feel dirty. Have a great evening, everyone!

JSF01,

Don't bother trying to reason. Some minds can never be changed (often because they are defective). And for the record, I have never had a PBA card. I think it would make me feel dirty. Have a great evening, everyone!

Based on your feelings against LEO that's understandable. You at least take from something you don't agree with. As far as this whole sign thing people are going to handle it based on what they believe. This cop took them because he was ordered to or maybe they are kept as evidence until his court date is over. Me, personally, I would tell the guy that his signs were in violation, ask him to move them to a location where they would be compliant or I would remove them and give them back to him. I would Not keep them.

Based on your feelings against LEO that's understandable. You at least take from something you don't agree with. As far as this whole sign thing people are going to handle it based on what they believe. This cop took them because he was ordered to or maybe they are kept as evidence until his court date is over. Me, personally, I would tell the guy that his signs were in violation, ask him to move them to a location where they would be compliant or I would remove them and give them back to him. I would Not keep them.

LMAO... evidence? Really? That's how cops handle evidence? Drive up, rip it out of the ground and toss it in the cruiser? No pictures of it, you know, to show it actually in place in the location it isn't zoned to be in? If that is the type of logic and justification you use I wouldfind myself questioning your competence just add the OP does.

And since you didn't understand it before judging by your earlier comment and now this one. The mentioning of Nuremberg was not a comparison of the sign stealing vs the holocaust. It's purpose was to indicate that "I was just following orders" is not a valid reason for being the law or disobeying the Constitution. It's not accepted in U.S. or international courts. However, after reading many of your posts I understand why you were unable to grasp what I was getting at. At least we know you are not a thief though, since you state you would not keep the sign. So there's that.