AdamM

World Class Steel @ OBRPC - Sunday 11/3/13

I need two more iPads for beta testing my Steel Scoring app for the Old Bridge Steel match on Nov 3rd.  I have three I can bring, but need at least two more (5 total for 5 squads) so we can score the whole event for testing purposes.  If you know for sure that you will be at this event and can bring an iPad to score your squad, please contact me via PM.  Thanks.

-Adam

I'll be there.

Adam, Charging iPad now for scoring software tomorrow. 

NICE!

I'm going to get there nice and early to do the primary registration on the iPad.  I will find out in the morning how many squads we are running and need to split the 4 of us into different squads and hopefully can teach a few other people on-the-fly tomorrow for any extra squads.  :)

So what's the crazy challenge this time, flintlocks? :)

I'm in with my brand new G34.

Not this time --  I'm in with the .45 trojan and MKIII --  I don't like seeing my name last on the scorecard

Not so sure Jake is coming -- Seems like he'd rather play video games --- Maybe I'll take the controllers in the morning with me

Nick said he took over scoring duties ever since he started beating Alec regularly, as Alec needs more time to practice. In any case, yeah, Alec spits out the scores super fast.

BTW, I hear Joe Girardi had a beaver tail installed on his Glock. Given how my hand is all cut up and bleeding now from the Glock slide bites today, I might get me one of those. .  

BTW, I hear Joe Girardi had a beaver tail installed on his Glock. Given how my hand is all cut up and bleeding now from the Glock slide bites today, I might get me one of those. .

Jet, your G22 is a Gen 4, right? If so, try calling Glock and ask them to send you the beavertail backstraps, they'll probably send them to you for free. They now come standard with all Gen 4s.

See how awesome Glock is! Try calling up S&W and ask them to send you free revolver parts... :)

The guns come with two or three different sized ones, I bet you someone would give you or let have really cheaply one of the sizes they don't use.

It was fun seeing everyone, but I am not sure if I could have shot much worse than I did yesterday.  Some days you've got it and some days you just don't :(    Even had trouble shooting the camera, this was the best I could do all day just outside of the range:

10670657753_cebc3b2d93_b_d.jpg

Beating Nick was fun as usual, Had some decent runs on Round about.

FYI , this was the last out door match for world class steel for the year ( FIRST SUNDAY STEEL ) next month they are moving indoors and will be holding a 22 only match. Iron Division and Open division , pistols only.

Beating Nick was fun as usual, Had some decent runs on Round about.

You are sooooo worried that forum people will think I beat you again.  :rofl:

It's ok pookie, i'll let you have the next few matches to build your confidence.

Consider it an early Christmas present. :santa:

Scores STILL aren't up -- I was hoping to see if the PEDs I've been taking have helped in any way bridge the 32 minute gap between my times and Al Surko's times.

Alec: I humbly volunteer you to call whoever is supposed to be doing the scores and shame him into getting his sh*t together...