Back on target

Your experience at EFGA

Most of the R O have been nice. All but the infamous guy called Longbeard. You'll know him when you see him. He ruins it for the rest. Trust me. He contradicted himself citing rules just so he could legitimately yell at me and my friend. Another time because he used "too many staples for a target". I believe our 3-4 Avg staple per paper on a windy day was just fine.... claimed us young buttholes were ruining the range for everyone else and he had it with our s***.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I spent Saturday afternoon there. The range was pretty full most of the time. I guess I wasn't the only one that needed to unwind from this winter crap. I didn't see anyone waiting for to long but it's still a horrible range that everyone shouldn't go to especially on the weekends when I go.

All summer long I went every Friday evening with some friends and almost every week we had the place to our selves. I have never been to a range that was not busy on the weekends. That's why I opted to have Fridays and Saturdays off so I can shoot on Fridays. 

I must admit that I have only gone about 6 times, but it was generally on the weekends.  Only once the rifle ports were all full, oddly on a Monday,and that was during sighting in season. We never had to wait for a pistol port.