Sign in to follow this  
RiverRat70

Looking to build an AR need info

as Im a newbie to the AR builds,

looking for a .223/5.56NATO

Im looking to spend in the $600-700 range for now,  funds are low thats why i was trying to keep it basic  and eventually add to it,

right now only thing i know is i like the spikes, and biohazard and the zombie lowers, and for sights i was thinking iron  flip sights for now then eventualy add a better sight

this will be mainly a range plinking gun and then slowly upgrade the parts or eventualy build another one,

not totaly wet in the gun world but most my experience has been redoing old shotguns and rifles

this is the look im going for

post-4472-0-88696800-1385926096_thumb.jpg

post-4472-0-69622400-1385926098_thumb.jpg

post-4472-0-67433200-1385926099_thumb.jpg

just looking for info on obtaining  NJ legal parts, everywhere is look all i see is non jersey legal complete uppers and way too expensive uppers and lowers,, 

If you're building, you might want to take a look at our Black Friday sales (lasts through tomorrow, Cyber Monday) as we have a ton of parts that you'll need for a build at a discount.

http://midwestpx.com/index.php?cPath=110

If you do it right, you could have a rifle for around $550.

my dissipator cost...cough cough ....less than $400 by deal shopping.....has the psa premium bcg which was 1/3 the cost...

you just watch EE on arfcom and you'd be amazed at the deals you can get.  I just picked up 2 almost new colt bolts for $50 shipped!

my dissipator cost...cough cough ....less than $400 by deal shopping.....has the psa premium bcg which was 1/3 the cost...

you just watch EE on arfcom and you'd be amazed at the deals you can get. I just picked up 2 almost new colt bolts for $50 shipped!

Agree 1000% on watching the ee on arfcom. Have picked up an amazing amount of deals on there. Tough site to navigate but worth it.