Sign in to follow this  
mpflood

Meltzers .22

They are a complete rip off for everything. I won't shop there.

That's odd because last time I got 22 there they had the best price of anyone by far. I bought a brick of CCI standard velocity for $35. That's not great but the same day I went to Ramsey Outdoor who wanted $6/box and Ottomanelli's who had it for $8 IIRC

Went there this afternoon and their price was 10.00 for 100 CCI mini mags. They had a bunch on the shelf.

That's not bad as far as what I've been paying retail for them when I can find them. Most every that has them lately has been charging between $8.99 and 12.99 for them.

Wish I saw this earlier. I would've swung by and grabbed a few sleeves

I bought my first HD shotgun from Meltzers and they threw in a free box of ammo and small cleaning kit which was nice of them.  They are definitely not the cheapest, nor the most expensive either from all the places that i have gone to.  They have great customer service and they guys are friendly and helpful for the most part.  They made good with me on a jammed shotgun and had covered 4 hours of gunsmithing work done nextdoor for me.  I was out to dinner with my girlfriend at a local italian joint and one of the gun counter guys (i forget his name but the shorter stockier guy) came up to me and said hello and shook my hand...  this is the reason i usually buy from shops like this because of the little things...