millsan1

Some fun on Facebook

I posted this for fun:

Finally some sanity in politics. A common sense approach.

A Bill has been introduced in the NJ Assembly. The Bill requires education, proof of understanding and more importantly, proof of need, beyond all other means, to practice the Muslim religion.

Since we all know that the majority of terrorist attacks in the US have been at the hand of Muslims, it only stands to reason that if we had fewer practicing Muslims, there would be fewer attacks.

In order for your application to practice the Muslim religion, one must meet the following criteria:

Urgent need to practice the religion
40 hours of theology training
Proof that there is no other option other than practicing the religion that will allow you to accomplish your goals

Once you meet all those requirements, the process continues:

One must fill out an application with their local police department. Your employer and two credible character witnesses must be contacted and notified of your application.

If the police chief agrees with the application, he/she will pass it along to a superior court judge for review.

If the superior court judge agrees with the need, then you will be given a permit to practice the Muslim religion for 2 years, at the end of which you must reapply.

The law has a timeline of 30 days for the process to be completed, but it is understood that it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 9 months.

It makes you look ignorant and stupid unless you point out that it's satire and why it's not okay to infringe on any rights, including the 2A.

If it was rewritten to follow NJ 2A rules it would be a bit better, but still something that sends the wrong message. It's anti-Muslim crap that makes gun owners look like a bunch of hicks in K1500's with Coors Light and AR15's.

I don't care who anyone does/doesn't like. I really don't care if someone is gay or hates Muslims or anything of the sort, just try not to live up to the image that the media portrays of us.

Yeah it was fun going back and forth with people. I used "90% of people want this". "No right is absolute" and "think of the children" to bolster the argument. Then I let everyone know this is satire but similar to NJ ccw. Its intent was to make a point. At least one of my bleeding heart liberal friends agreed that put in this light NJ ccw is a huge infringement on a right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If it was rewritten to follow NJ 2A rules it would be a bit better, but still something that sends the wrong message. It's anti-Muslim crap that makes gun owners look like a bunch of hicks in K1500's with Coors Light and AR15's.

What's wrong with Coors Light and ARs?