Clintoon Eastwood

Order finally arrived 22lr ( I love Cabelas) 1/29/14

I ordered these on 12/25/12, YES you are reading that correctly. It was tentatively due to arrive on multiple dates, maybe about 15 different times. It just kept getting pushed back but still delivered.

It's just 2 little boxes but I'm happy. I made multiple purchases of 22lr from cabelas since then but just this bulk pack kept getting pushed back. So does this really mean it's getting better out there with 22's?

post-4964-0-82443500-1391033750_thumb.jpg

I put an order in for a case last week at midway when they came in stock and i got the email notification well after they were sold out. NO, it is not better for .22lr, you can find it, but it might as well be OOS with the prices these people think i would pay. We'll see when the next round comes and i'll update so we can get a better idea how quickly its coming in.

What are you guys considering bad prices. I've been able to find 22 for an average of 6-7 cents

Bad prices to me is when i walk away. Or it depends how bad I really need it or need to shoot it.

Njsigfan, are you saying you have no problem paying $32 or more for that same ammo I posted?

It is getting better.  Prices are not so much.  There was a period of time that you could not get 22lr no matter how much you where willing to pay.  Now, its out there, the prices are down a little, but its still kinda expensive.  Just recently I picked up a couple of 325 round brick of CCI mini mags for about $26 each.  That works out to $8 per hundred (or .08 per round) witch is not great but not terrible.  My point is that it was available. I have been unable to find these things anywhere for a while. 

Also, I purchased them at a brick and mortar local store. 

Ken

Wife & I went to HG range yesterday and bought a box of 333 Winchester .22LR for $20 ($.06/round). 1-1/2 hour later, all gone from an SR22...sweet little gun BTW. Started out with an M&P22, had 4 FTE in the first mag and switched out for the Ruger.

It is getting better.  Prices are not so much.  There was a period of time that you could not get 22lr no matter how much you where willing to pay.  Now, its out there, the prices are down a little, but its still kinda expensive.  Just recently I picked up a couple of 325 round brick of CCI mini mags for about $26 each.  That works out to $8 per hundred (or .08 per round) witch is not great but not terrible.  My point is that it was available. I have been unable to find these things anywhere for a while. 

Also, I purchased them at a brick and mortar local store. 

Ken

I just looked at one of the boxes of mini mags I got and it is 375 rounds, not 325.  That drops the price to $.07 each or $7.00 per 100.

Ken