mag1

magazine block for P30 9mm

Looking for P30 mags 9mm w 10 rd capacity and the prices are ridiculous.

I ordered some of these. I have used them before for some rifles mags before.

IF glued, they should make a 15rd mag legal to 10rds, right?

http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/products/magblock-kits/hk/h-k-p30-9mm-magblock-10-round-limiter-for-15-round-magazines.html

and if you're going to sheeple, sell your P30 now. you know the next "ban" will be on ANY FIREARM that can ACCEPT a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. so your P30 will be on the ban list at that point. As a teacher of mine used to say "Fail now... avoid the June rush."

Let me go on record first that I will take any and all 15 round P30 9mm mags off your hands at 20 bux per so you can just purchase new 10 rounders.

PM me if you want to sell. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

I just counted my 15 round mags, I have 35 of them. Counted my 10 rd mags, I have 18 of them.

I never use my 15 rd mags, ever at the range. I dont know why, but never do. 

10 rds for me at the range is no problem...FOR ME 

I have been getting pm'd, not on this forum, being offered 50 bucks shipped  for my 10 rd mags, which I am not selling.

Just wanted to give a an option for anyone that has 15rd P30 mags 9mm that may want to run 10rd mags. Future law or not here in NJ. I have friends in other states that can not own 15 rd mags and they ask me about the blockers since they know I have used them in my rifle mags. 

I comply with the laws that are present, and any that my become. I have a family that I love and would never want to be without, know what I mean. I use and collect my handguns for enjoyment, that is it. There is no carry for me here in NJ.  I have other means of home defense.

I may not agree with NJ law, but, I have the choice to move out of NJ, right? Right now, I open my safe and have no complaints.

Well one or two, I would like to try out a suppressor and get comfortable with a M4 tactical w pistol grip.

Also, I  highly doubt the P30 will be on a banned list. 

Sota, don't reference me to follow a herd. Members on here know that is far from me! Trust me.

Anyway, wife ran a 20k this morning, under 2 hours.

Gonna order her a nice WC 9mm for it. 

Well said Joe and Shane. I am of the same mindset. My end game has been chosen and it's just a matter of time for me.

I shoot ten rounders at the range also and for some reason or another I get 10 rounders from time to time. At the range, I use the ten rounders. There isn't a reason not to. Thanks for the heads up Joe. While I have 10 rounders for my p30 (thanks pk90) it's nice to know there is a solution besides buying new mags.

This law passes and I'm good to go with my guns as is. I don't need to rush out and get raped to comply with the law. That's also if it passes. I'm not fond of it but it's all about contingencies.