JSF01

Captain America The Winter Solider

So I went and saw the new Captain America Movie, and I must say it was awesome. I will say that in my opinion it is the best marvel movie to date, I'd even say it was better than the Avengers. It touches upon both drone strikes and the NSA spying. I highly recommend every one should go see it.

So I went and saw the new Captain America Movie, and I must say it was awesome. I will say that in my opinion it is the best marvel movie to date, I'd even say it was better than the Avengers. It touches upon both drone strikes and the NSA spying. I highly recommend every one should go see it.

Agreed. Best one yet. And what a change to the movie universe of Marvel.

I have heard great things about it as well, but I also agree theaters for the most part, suck.  The high-end dine-in ones (specifically the ones that prohibit under 18 or 21) to improve the experience dramatically.  That however is a $30+ outing right there.  Granted it's not an unreasonable total cost (it is dinner and a movie after all) but it's still $30+ per person.

Agreed. Best one yet. And what a change to the movie universe of Marvel.

I am assuming you are talking about Shield turning evil. Well it was to be expected, In the comics Shield turned evil, though I don't think in the exact same way.

I am happy that at least for now that Captain America has not been turned into a shill for the democrat party, which I kind of got from the comics (admittedly I never really read very many comics so it might not be a fair description)

Saw it twice. Once with friends second in IMAX on a date. IMAX doesn't really add anything to the experience. But that's just my opinion.

Over all I thought that it was better than the avengers. Really good action scenes, plot was solid, and of course scarlet johanson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk