checko

NHL Playoffs

Amazing game. For the rangers to get a win after doing everything possible to lose that game was awesome. They have to stop taking so many stupid penalties. Thank god for lundquist

So true...they def need to keep their sticks down...BUT...MTL gets the Oscar for embellishment...there were a few penalties that should have def not been called...the refs looked like they were blatantly trying to sway the game...constantly chasing ny out of faceoffs etc etc

Watching the Western Conference Finals now. All I can say is WOW! What a difference in play. Both teams are way more aggressive and more heads up. Faster and more physical play, cleaner passes, working harder to make opportunities.... Outstanding Hockey! Watching this the game makes yesterday's game look like a drop hockey game.

Whoever wins the Easters series is gonna get crushed in the finals.

Anyway...

Go Habs!!!!

Watching the Western Conference Finals now. All I can say is WOW! What a difference in play. Both teams are way more aggressive and more heads up. Faster and more physical play, cleaner passes, working harder to make opportunities.... Outstanding Hockey! Watching this the game makes yesterday's game look like a drop hockey game.

Whoever wins the Easters series is gonna get crushed in the finals.

Anyway...

Go Habs!!!!

+1 to all of that. The Western conference has far out shined the east all season.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Im a devil's fan also, but I wish the Rangers good luck. Better than seeing the Flyers, Boston, Canadians or Penguins make it. Its only been 20 years since the last time they made the finals. So I guess we devil's fans will have to deal with this again in 2034 when the Rangers make it in next. :lol:

As a Devils fan I do! Lol

Posted Image

They've played teams that dragged 2 times and 1 team that collapsed. They've gotten a few breaks and taken out a starting goalie. With LA or Chicago unless creider helps you guys are in for it. Those teams are solid on both ends and fast... Oh and goalies who have what the queen won't

Posted Image

A real fan would not wish them luck. You live and die with your team. With hated rivals you wish them worst. As i do.

I'm a die hard devils fan since 1982 when my dad took me to the home opener at 5 years old. But with that said I'm also a hockey fan. I would much prefer to see a team from the east win out over a Western team. I stand by my decision to wish the rangers luck, even though well.... they are the rangers. I'm not that bitter about it this season anyway, hell we didn't even make a wildcard slot this year.

Oh and goalies who have what the queen won't

Hank is in the league 9 years...Uncle daddy has been in the league 21 years, its not a surprise what one can accomplish in that much time...all except 30+ game wins since rookie year. In the end, this stat, that stat, # of cups yadda yadda yadda, is all irrelevant...the Devils will always be the Ranger's red headed step child...NY/NJ games at the Rock is always a good 65% sea of Blue.

Whats the queen accomplished in his 9 yrs…. He's not even in the same category as Marty. Its funny how you rags fans try to convince yourselves he's in the same league as him. A HOF goalie compared to one who hasn't even won 1 cup. As far as the rock goes, yea sometimes the games have more rags fans but come playoff time that changes. Your arguments are hold 0 merit and your teams the joke…. but hey this is what we have to deal with once every 20yrs or so

You can say a lot of things about the Devils, but there are undeniably more red jerseys in the Rock than blue. Same with Continental towards the end. I only started going in the early 2000s though, I'm too young to have witnessed their terrible years.

Yes, we are the second fanbase in the area and that's okay. That's because of the proximity to NY and the Rangers have been around since the 20s.

One thing that I read from reliable sources around the time of the Stadium Series is that the rags were close to moving into the Byrne before the Rockies moved here.