checko

NHL Playoffs

Quote No need to feel that way. I'm the only isles fan here

I thought this was going to be their year at the beginning of the season. But then they made a terrible trade, & it was over. My Brother-in-law is an Isles fan, I feel sorry for you guys. I usually bring him to the Devils Islanders games if I have my seats those games

egytyduh.jpg

As a Flyers fan and a hockey fan, this series sucks. Seems like both teams are skating through mud most of the game and then there's about 10 minutes off actual hockey in the entire game. Seems like both teams are playing not to lose.

I don't know if I agree with that. The flyers had a bunch of (bullshit IMO) power plays on the first 30 mins and they were disjointed. The NYR pp's were equally terrible save for the one (bull shit) called off goal. Its very hard to generate momentum when the zebras are calling crap.

I don't know if I agree with that. The flyers had a bunch of (bullshit IMO) power plays on the first 30 mins and they were disjointed. The NYR pp's were equally terrible save for the one (bull shit) called off goal. Its very hard to generate momentum when the zebras are calling crap.

The one thing about the refs, they've been terrible in every series. The Wild got hosed last night thanks to a missed holding call and a botched offsides call that lead directly to the Avs tying it.

Unfortunately, with 18 minutes left or so, it is entirely possible for the Flyers to self destruct. Something as stupid as Ray Emery skating to the rangers bench to fight Henrik can't be ruled out.

There's video of a decently sized fight in the stands last night. Nosebleeds are were the fun happens. I won't link it because of NSFW language that will get me in trouble, but it is on Puck Daddy http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/ 

If I were to go to a Devils/Flyers playoff game I'm not sure I would want to wear my jersey. Depends on who I was with. 

There's video of a decently sized fight in the stands last night. Nosebleeds are were the fun happens. I won't link it because of NSFW language that will get me in trouble, but it is on Puck Daddy http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/

If I were to go to a Devils/Flyers playoff game I'm not sure I would want to wear my jersey. Depends on who I was with.

I refuse to go to Philly as its just he armpit of the east. That's why I respect jersey way more.

Whoever wins the Habs Bruins series is going to the cup. Pens are too soft. And how the Flyers played in game 6 is how the Bruins always play. The Habs are just too fast and skilled. Flyers Pens would have been great tv though. And yes, Flyers would have lost to the Habs or Bruins too.

Yeah... Nobody likes crysby except for Bettman.

I think Philly would have gotten destroyed by Pittsburgh. NYR has a decent chance unfortunately.

I'm also extra pissed today. The three teams I wanted to lose won in game 7. I was really pulling for the sharks. If you're on the east coast, it's really hard to not like them a bit.

I really don't know who to pull for. I hate Minnesota, LA, and the rags. I don't want Chicago to have a dynasty, I don't care for the ducks (2003 lol). And the east is.. Meh