edwill86

EFGA guest pass Question

I have a guest pass, how does it work exactly? the website is not clear. says I can only have ONE pass, but am allowed up to 3 guests on the property?  

anyone have any idea how it works? can only one of us shoot at a time and we have to share a bench/port? have to keep handing off the guest pass to the person shooting? or am i reading too much into it? 

thanks! 

You are supposed to share a port with up to 3 guests. If it's slow I've used multiple ports and the ro's don't give a crap. I've also never been asked to see my guest pass or my regular Id so take it for what it's worth

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

Cool. I'll have to pick up some extra sets of ears and eyes. I have a bunch of friends and family that want to go and learn to shoot. Figured it would be more fun as a group out doors. Easton gun guild is great but not for groups and newish shooters. The rod ate great there but with shot guns and AR's going off its hard to hear. Lol.