High Exposure

5 Worst Places to Get Info on Guns

I think "Hickock45" is one of the better YouTubers out there (if not the best).  I learn a lot from his content.

Hickock was one of my first gun channels, shortly after I became a convert. He's very good. Vids are a tad too long, but he gives very good advice in my opinion. I also like Gunblast.com and guns.com. Super, super, inspirational sites IMO.

So I frequent Reddit.

It's entertaining and the content is usually pretty fresh. Definitely not a good resource for anything which requires a conversation. Reddit as a whole is significantly bigger than just the gun community within. It also has a very young demographic. As a result there's a lot of spill over from non-gun people and people who don't have a lot of experience.

If you want to look at pictures of guns it's great, though.

I'm sorry but this shit is funny...

Dude...I got 98% of those jokes and have been banned for several years. I laughed my ass off. Thanks. That was funny as hell.

I thought I was the only one who hated Nutnfancy, and his flappy lips.

I dislike his voice, and I think he believes YouTube pays him by the pound of electrons or something. I can't really pass judgement on the content, as I made it through one video, spot checked a couple more, and I'm still not convinced anything meaningful was said or done.