Howard

30% off Kimber guns

You are all full of it. 30% off any gun is a big deal. Especially for the folks that whine about lgs prices.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

You are all full of it. 30% off any gun is a big deal. Especially for the folks that whine about lgs prices.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

It's not the percentage off. I think they were referring to the fact that it was a Kimber. 

I would gladly take 30% off a gun I wanted. 

It's not the percentage off. I think they were referring to the fact that it was a Kimber.

I would gladly take 30% off a gun I wanted.

I know what they meant, but it's all hot air. They are wannabee Kimber owners. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

I have no experience with Kimbers,never fired one or held one so for all I know they could be excellent firearms ....but when I see a 30% off sale on anything I immediately think someone is attempting to dump either old discontinued stock,a sales dog, a not as advertized item or just plain bad merchandise.

Now the next obvious question is at a 30% discounted price....just how over priced were these firearms without the discount and how pissed I would be if I saw a Kimber I just purchased at full mark up in Palmetto's sales inventory.

I was this close to buying the the full size Custom Crimson Carry II.

PSA lists full price as $1,206, sale price is $844.

The cheapest I've seen them elsewhere is $999.

So it's more like 15% off the real world price

My next one is going to eventually be one of my carries.

Kimber Ultra Covert II...

Of course they are out of stock, but the bigger brother is avail and they are priced the same. It is priced nicely. Never seen them that cheap.

Dup, normally I'd think that too, but there are no old stock Kimbers that I know of. PSA just normally has these sales. In fact there are other brands on sale with good prices... Just got to be up on pricing and catch them right cause when they have sales, nothing lasts long.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro