D. Stallone

Does anyone carry even though it's illegal?

Most people do not even know anyone who had to use a gun to defend their lives. Despite the fear mongering of the gun industry to increase their profits, life is not as dangerous as they would like us to believe. 

Go on the Defensive Carry forum...they have a huge thread of people who have had to use their CC guns.  There's actually a poll on there:

• Never had to draw or fire

787  72.33%
  • Draw only

225  20.68%
  • Draw and fire

76  6.99%

Go on the Defensive Carry forum...they have a huge thread of people who have had to use their CC guns.  There's actually a poll on there:

• Never had to draw or fire

787  72.33%
  • Draw only

225  20.68%
  • Draw and fire

76  6.99%

I read through that thread...the one guy, jonconsiglio, sounds full of shit like hes writing a novel. but what do i know..... I wouldnt think anyone would want to discuss the situation

Most people do not even know anyone who had to use a gun to defend their lives. Despite the fear mongering of the gun industry to increase their profits, life is not as dangerous as they would like us to believe.

Firearm use by civilians to defend against forcible felonies happens about 2 million times per year according to the federal government.

I know many people that have used guns to defend their lives. And I have personally needed a gun to defend my life several times, but for better or worse did not have one and made it out by the skin of my teeth. It's fairly likely that most of us will draw at some point. More or less depending on the areas you live and frequent.

I was wondering if anyone has/had/does carry even though it's illegal. And I don't mean if your job allows/requires it, I mean in everyday life.

The question should be, do you carry even if it's illegal and how do you plan on defending yourself with an illegal weapon?

I spoke to a friend who said he was carrying in NJ. I said, "that's nice, but how are you planning on defending yourself". He looked prepared and ready to answer then rubbed his chin and stuttered.." I guess I'll have go defend myself then run".