big five

1st build. I just

The magpul buis are 160 total. I just rounded up.. its gonna take me a year to save up for a goos optic

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Front MBUS is $39.95

https://store.magpul.com/product/MAG247/44

Rear MBUS is $57.95

https://store.magpul.com/product/MAG248/44

And that's off of Magpul's site. You might be able to find a better price elsewhere.

Honestly, unless you hit it just right, I have not found amazon's prices to be as good as other places. And, god knows amazon does not support this forum in any way. I would go to the vendor that regularly contribute here first. MidwestPX is a good example as is pk90.

Also, there are a lot of good sales for the holidays...keep your eye peeled and you can save a buck. My problem with saving a buck is I now spend more elsewhere :-)

This is a good weekend to order parts on sale.  MidwestPX, Primary Arms, Palmetto State Armory, and others.  Figure out that configuration and get going.  At midnight Monday the prices go up.  If I had a build to do, I would be ordering the parts now! Otherwise sit on it until the Forth of July weekend when the next sale comes around. 

I just brought a gun today so my funds are low till the 4th

In these parts, that is cause for further elaboration (at the very least) and a reason to celebrate and brag (because that would be considered normal behavior). 

So....

Care to share??? 

(something tells me that this is where I should really just unsubscribe from this thread. But this has the feel of observing someone changing a tire on the side of the road. And for whatever reason, I'm fascinated by the "go nowhere" aspect of things like that/this)

You can subscribe to my build thread. Constant updates and questions lol

I've monitored your thread. Nice rifle. 

Your helpers on your build were my helpers on mine (give or take a few members here).

Thanks lol. I'm looking for recommendations on a handrail now.

Well, I'm not your guy for that. A handguard is simply a handguard for me. Just a place for my hand... and a light at the end.

And actually I got my handrail from Checko. Diamondhead. 

r3.jpg

(pre-light)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ; )

Noveske NSR

https://www.primaryarms.com/Diamondhead-USA-VRS-T-15-0-Free-Floating-Versa-p/2241.htm

Anyone have any experience with this rail system? can i mount a bipod? i like the NSR but dont have that kind of cash for a rail. Recommend rails in the $150 area please

From my build thread..

Bcm gripSent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

If your not running and gunning or using it as a close quarters/HD gun, youll probably be more comfortable with a traditional grip angle. To me it is more comfortable to shoot in a traditional bladed stance at distance or from a bench properly. Just some food for thought since you said you wanted an 18 inch barrel for distance.