bry@n

HK P30 back from Gray Guns

So the gun is back and its sweet. 

1) pull is noticeably lighter than when it left as a V1 light lem. Not a bad thing in my mind. Very smooth pull

2) the reset is awesome. If you've owned a sig with a SRT or GGI's carry reset its very much the same. Making this almost a DA/SA

3) sights are great but are taking a little to get used to. I usually use the Trijicon HD's in yellow and went with orange this time around.

I am very happy with the work. Along with the above work, they smoothed the triger guard out for me which is a must have. Both Shane45 and Tactical Monkey shot the gun and they can also comment.

So the gun is back and its sweet.

1) pull is noticeably lighter than when it left as a V1 light lem. Not a bad thing in my mind. Very smooth pull

2) the reset is awesome. If you've owned a sig with a SRT or GGI's carry reset its very much the same. Making this almost a DA/SA

3) sights are great but are taking a little to get used to. I usually use the Trijicon HD's in yellow and went with orange this time around.

I am very happy with the work. Along with the above work, they smoothed the triger guard out for me which is a must have. Both Shane45 and Tactical Monkey shot the gun and they can also comment.

Kewl.... What was the cost and turn around time?

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Cost was $640 which included the action job, reduced reset, removing the groove in the trigger guard, sights and sight installation.

The sights were $195 installed and regulated

trigger guard was $55

shipping was $35 

action work with reduced reset was $355

Well worth it IMO. Depends on what you want. I would like to see the improvement of the DA/SA version after getting the action work done.

Nice! Bruce Gray did a Sig p226 Elite for me a few years ago and I was very happy with the work. Sold the gun when I got out of shooting Sigs. His prices are a little chubby but the guy has world class gunsmith skills so its worth it.