Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

So I've been messing around with T-shirt designs

Since you asked for opinions! The design looks good and I'm with you on the message.........however I find the use of "F--K" to be unnecessary and actually counterproductive when getting your message across. I have a strong bias to dismiss the message and the person when I see a shirt with a huge "F--K" on it. I have three young daughters and even if I agree with the message I don't want you hanging around my family with that shirt.

Maybe you can get your message across without using profanity?

Thanks for the feedback, Ive also gotten some flak for the Allah comment on the other shirt. I figure anything that could inspire hate is probably a wrong message. I dont mean to insult all muslims or to piss off the public with profanity. What if I used "F**K" instead of the actual 4 letters would that be better?

Thanks for the feedback, Ive also gotten some flak for the Allah comment on the other shirt. I figure anything that could inspire hate is probably a wrong message. I dont mean to insult all muslims or to piss off the public with profanity. What if I used "F**K" instead of the actual 4 letters would that be better?

I can certaintly understand the strong feelings for it, but I can also see how it can be taken in poor taste.

God bless the USA , followed directly by God ( allah ) can go to hell.

I would probably can the F Alla too. What makes a person an extremist is their intolerance for others beliefs. It can be construed as stopping to their level. I would drop the profanity and the insulting of deities ( I'll put my flame suit on here but I don't believe all Muslims are bad..I am friends with plenty that are 2nd , 3rd , 4th generation American , still worship , but are just as sickened by ISIS as we are  ) and just stick to outing ISIS , terrorism , and so on.  

I think positive is the way to go. The best revenge is living well , as they say. Be the change you want to see , and all that. Showing your pride , bravery , and assertiveness without insults or profanity will impress a much larger demographic . :)

I guess I cant say much, I ware this shirt in public and don't care who thinks what of me. But I am admittedly an A-hole myself. Technically its not a sware word, the nun that taught me penmanship in 1st grade definitely would not have accepted an Ar or Ak silhouette as an "F" or "K" for sure. So by that logic they're not letters so I'm ok lol...B) Is it poor taste? Probably. Was I raised better? Definitely! But I still don't give a S*#T. post-7008-140926539156_thumb.jpg