RUTGERS95

Guam gonna tip over...s#it you not

Sonofabitch, I'm going to be stationed in Guam in a couple months.  Myself, and the other hundred guys on my sub are probably going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.  Say goodbye to Guam now, it's going to capsize shortly after we get there.

Sonofabitch, I'm going to be stationed in Guam in a couple months. Myself, and the other hundred guys on my sub are probably going to be the straw that broke the camel's back. Say goodbye to Guam now, it's going to capsize shortly after we get there.

Maybe if you park just right you can prop up part of the island and save the day.

Sonofabitch, I'm going to be stationed in Guam in a couple months.  Myself, and the other hundred guys on my sub are probably going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.  Say goodbye to Guam now, it's going to capsize shortly after we get there.

You are going to LOVE IT!  Guam was my favorite duty station!  Anderson AFB 2005-2006!  There is a 5500 acre bomb dump there with a wild boar as the mascot "Shakey"  That place was great. I loved being there every single day I was there.  Christmas day we had already opened all the presents our family sent (no kids) so we ate mexican food and went scuba diving.  If your not SCUBA certified, GET IT DONE THERE its gorgeous!  Go on hiking trips, drive around the island, and if you get some time take a HOP over to Australia!  That place is such an awesome place.  I made it up to Big Navy a couple times.  They had a Del Taco there that was awesome!  They also had the better BX.