Newtonian

Anyone know anything about this organization (CNJFO)?

i understand that. it's not the who, but rather the how. i thought i would be safe from unsolicited stuff here. that's the only reason i put my real email. i get enough spam without my email addy getting put into other systems. this could well explain the sudden increase in spam as of late.......

C'mon everybody. This is an intense fight that we're losing day by day. Let's put this into perspective.

I get unsolicited emails every single day. 24 year old broads want me (I wish I could stop there but...) to write about their piece of crap companies. "YOU CAN BEAT ANY ATTACKER" yeah yeah yeah. "SURVIVAL FLASHLIGHT ONLY $98!!"

I get crap from Sportsman's Guide for ammo requests I put in 3 years ago, for calibers I no longer own. 

As long as they're honest, hard working, and aren't too embarrassing please support or at least tolerate any pro-2A organizations that spam you. This is the kind of spam I look forward to. My purpose for the OP was just to get some information, not to screw these guys.

C'mon everybody. This is an intense fight that we're losing day by day. Let's put this into perspective.

I get unsolicited emails every single day. 24 year old broads want me (I wish I could stop there but...) to write about their piece of crap companies. "YOU CAN BEAT ANY ATTACKER" yeah yeah yeah. "SURVIVAL FLASHLIGHT ONLY $98!!"

I get crap from Sportsman's Guide for ammo requests I put in 3 years ago, for calibers I no longer own.

As long as they're honest, hard working, and aren't too embarrassing please support or at least tolerate any pro-2A organizations that spam you. This is the kind of spam I look forward to. My purpose for the OP was just to get some information, not to screw these guys.

Damn!! I actually agree with Newtonian. And he makes sense! I'm scaring myself a little here.

Damn!! I actually agree with Newtonian. And he makes sense! I'm scaring myself a little here.

Glen watch the swinging pendulum...follow its arc...back...forth...back...forth...your eyes are getting heavy...