Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

recovery deleted data from iPhone 5s

Good afternoon. My wife is in a panic as she accidentally deleted an application and the corresponding data. It was a baby tracker app and has a lot of our daughter's firsts in it. I'm looking for suggestions on how to restore the data. I've searched for restoration apps, but they're pricey ($70-100). Any help would be most appreciated.

Only way I know of his restore the whole phone from a backup assuming you backup regularly. Another thought is if you have the same ap and the ap shares data, you might be able to go into itunes, share the file over to to yours from her phone backup after she reinstalls the ap. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you back up locally, it will be on your puter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean actually plugged it in and manually backed it up? Yeah that didn't happen either. :facepalm:

I guess I can plug it in to my laptop and see if it's in the trash folder or something.

Did you have to log or setup an account to use this application? It would help to know which app you used. If that's the case, try re-downloading it again and log in with the account you setup for it (if any). Sometimes the information is retained at the account level regardless if you delete the app. Worth a shot.