RobCo

Advice for those going for their FID

I live in Pemberton and it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to get my handgun permits in. Not bad really. I would be happy to get them quicker but that seems to be quick considering lots of other towns take considerably longer to get their permits in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Pemberton and it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to get my handgun permits in. Not bad really. I would be happy to get them quicker but that seems to be quick considering lots of other towns take considerably longer to get their permits in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what it should be, especially considering these are subsequent permits, I have carry permits in other states (so I passed plenty of background checks) and I am just about weekly passing NICS or PICS checks. I'm glad there are some places in NJ that process permits quickly. Worst part is I want them for C&R Pistols like Japanese Nambu which in almost every other state I would have a C&R License. It would have saved me thousands in FFL Fess, but I do like BSing with my FFL Steve from Monmouth Arms (I know cheap plug but he is a sponsor here).

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Expect a delay from NICS.

I haven't had a delay in two years with 70+ NICS and 10+ PICS checks in that time frame, but I'm sure you are probably right. I guess I have waited this long, what's a couple more days. Will still suck though, because my Type 14 Nambu should be arriving tomorrow as well. I will let you know what happens.

I think it took my wife three weeks to get her permits back in South River. NICS took four days! 

I wanted to apply for permits but was told I need to do new fingerprints since it has been five years since my last set were done (Morpheus). What a joke...........  Don't know it this is a new thing towns in NJ are doing or what.

I think it took my wife three weeks to get her permits back in South River. NICS took four days! 

I wanted to apply for permits but was told I need to do new fingerprints since it has been five years since my last set were done (Morpheus). What a joke...........  Don't know it this is a new thing towns in NJ are doing or what.

I would ask them if they thought I got new hands.

Sweet looking Nambu! How hard is it to find ammo for it?

I got lucky the day I bought it I ordered a dozen boxes from Selway Armory for $35/50. I have not seen any since. 600 rounds will last me awhile.