Sign in to follow this  
345Sire

Radio ad encouraging?

Was on the way home this afternoon, listening to radio, and caught the end of what I thought was an ad for Heritage Guild ! 

I may be jumping the gun, (yeah I said it) but if this was true, it's the first time in forever I have heard such stuff, not since Ray's Sporting Goods stopped their ads.

If a  decent outfit like Heritage is spending advertising dollars on the air, maybe they think we New Jersey) are getting a big enough market to be worth their time and money? 

Man, oh man, it makes me feel a little tiny bit hopeful !!

101.5 has had multiple heritage guild ads as well as pro right to carry commercials from ANJRPC (I think it was them)

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

I have heard the  ANJRPC ones, this was new to me. Yes, it was 101.5 I just hadn't caught it before, thanks.

Heritage Guild advertises at Somerset Patriots games and hosts a "bow target practice" between innings. I think they were nerf arrows or similar.

IMHO it seems it is becoming more acceptable to talk about firearms, target shooting and hunting in NJ. I talk about firearms with friends and coworkers. Very few negative remarks and many positive and "I've been thinking about purchasing something" conversations.

• Like 1

No idea where you live. They have those ads here. People should be able to hear them from Jerrsey. Other gun shops and gun shows do as well. My favorite is the FN ads. They invoke Saint John *does hand thing* Moses Browning and it's done really well. If my mom ever hears it she will shit and flee back to Jersey. She doesn't like guns and fears our culture here.