Mrs. Peel

A Big THANKS to Griz and High Exposure!

I don't know... I think you're covering for him. I think he was unpopular in high school.. and he's been on a quest to "be loved" ever since Awwww...! Hence the whole "mod campaign".

Now, YOU... Mrs. Zeek, on the other hand, you could DEFINITELY be a mod. You're smart, well-liked, unpretentious, you can clearly handle children (judging by how you handle your husband). Yeah, count myself as a "+1" for the "Mrs. Zeke for Mod Campaign." I think we can get some traction on this. :D

Capt, you intimidated by Zeke as Moderator?

Intimidated No. Just don't want to see the forum come to an end. It would be like letting the lunatics run the asylum.

Plus don't you find it a little odd that someone is campaigning to be a Mod?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

I bought the .38-200 ammo from Matt's Bullets. Wasn't exactly cheap but it is supposed to be original spec.

http://mattsbullets.com/ammunition/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

Hefty price.  Good reason to load my own.  Plenty of recipes for original spec 38 200 available.

6 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Intimidated No. Just don't want to see the forum come to an end. It would be like letting the lunatics run the asylum.

Plus don't you find it a little odd that someone is campaigning to be a Mod?

Nah, Zeke's harmless. Don't let him get your panties in bunch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Displaced Texan said:

I think Zeke ought to host a 'Zeke for Moderator' happy hour. You know, like a campaign party, to drum up support. 

Of course, Zeke should be buying drinks for everyone.....

Absolutely!

1) it's rightly his turn to plan something - (HE, Griz and I are "covered" as previously mentioned), and

2) it's what any good politician would do, and

3) we'll all get to judge his various online claims for ourselves!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Zeke! You sound so broken. You've already given up your campaign? I think you need to plan a Mrs. Zeke for Mod happy hour.

What do the rest of you think?

Having met them I'm in for a Mrs Zeke for Mod campaign.  If she takes care of Zeke she can easily take care of a forum.

• Like 3

I don't know, Tex... I know this sounds a little harsh... but wouldn't she, in fact, just be carrying him to the finish line? Like her own personal cross to bear? A Cross Named Zeke?

Let's face it. He's not as popular as he'd like us to think... and he's not as popular as she is.

51 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I don't know, Tex... I know this sounds a little harsh... but wouldn't she, in fact, just be carrying him to the finish line? Like her own personal cross to bear? A Cross Named Zeke?

Let's face it. He's not as popular as he'd like us to think... and he's not as popular as she is.

Like most women say,  husbands ARE a cross to bear. At least that's what Mrs. DT says about me...

I'm with DT on this! Zeke is always boasting - "I'm so "handsome"... "purdy"... "powerful"... "mod-worthy""... and yet the guy's always whining about blueline meetups, doesn't even get invited to happy hour, can't seem to get himself appointed to "mod" despite relentless campaigning.  He's always harassing the rest of us... listen to him, now he's ready to bug AVB to arrange something. Sheesh!

Why, I'm starting to think that Zeke's boasting is just hiding some awful secret - a terrible deformity perhaps? A repellent personality? What could it be? Your guesses are welcome.

• Like 1

Cpt: Zeke was trying to pull events together to mix LEOs and civilians - happy hour type stuff. I think he got a few people together at one point - I believe Griz went. Perhaps Griz can chime in on what horrible deformity - or insecurity - might be driving Zeke's attention-seeking ways. :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I'm with DT on this! Zeke is always boasting - "I'm so "handsome"... "purdy"... "powerful"... "mod-worthy""... and yet the guy's always whining about blueline meetups, doesn't even get invited to happy hour, can't seem to get himself appointed to "mod" despite relentless campaigning.  He's always harassing the rest of us... listen to him, now he's ready to bug AVB to arrange something. Sheesh!

Why, I'm starting to think that Zeke's boasting is just hiding some awful secret - a terrible deformity perhaps? A repellent personality? What could it be? Your guesses are welcome.

Zeke, you got some politicing to do!! Show everyone why you SHOULD be a mod! Throw a hell of a campaign party!!

#Zekeformodhappyhour!!!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Zeke, you got some politicing to do!! Show everyone why you SHOULD be a mod! Throw a hell of a campaign party!!

#Zekeformodhappyhour!!!!!

Patience darling 

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Cpt: Zeke was trying to pull events together to mix LEOs and civilians - happy hour type stuff. I think he got a few people together at one point - I believe Griz went. Perhaps Griz can chime in on what horrible deformity - or insecurity - might be driving Zeke's attention-seeking ways. :facepalm:

Stone Cold also.

Not fer nuffin isn't this bout peel pistols permit prescient purchase?

7 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Not fer nuffin isn't this bout peel pistols permit prescient purchase?

Actually, I'm really enjoying the current direction of this thread, which is: What's WRONG with Zeke? Why is he trying so hard? And why isn't it working?

I mean, sheesh, we could spend years on that! I'm sure Mrs. Zeke could give a dissertation - and only have scratched the surface of your underlying tangled web of psychopathy.

2 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Mrs Peel can you please translate his last two posts?

Sorry, Cap! No can do. I only took the first class, Introduction to Zeke-Speak. I'm afraid you need the advanced course to achieve full fluency!

Just now, capt14k said:

At least I'm not the only one that hasn't a clue to what he is writing

I'll take a stab... I think this: One step forward in reversing an 8 year course.... actually means: It was Zeke's bid to show respect to police, reversing an 8-year term under the last administration of disrespecting the boys (and girls) in blue.

That's how I took it anyway. BTW, Zeke-Speak courses are available for free online through Khan University!

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I'll take a stab... I think this: One step forward in reversing an 8 year course.... actually means: It was Zeke's bid to show respect to police, reversing an 8-year term under the last administration of disrespecting the boys (and girls) in blue.

That's how I took it anyway. BTW, Zeke-Speak courses are available for free online through Khan University!

I don't know...maybe because I'm a redneck, I don't have any trouble interpreting Zeke's posts. 

If he becomes Mod, the enrollment for that Kahn University course is gonna go through the roof!! Lol

• Like 1