Mrs. Peel

A Big THANKS to Griz and High Exposure!

21 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Zeke! You sound so broken. You've already given up your campaign? I think you need to plan a Mrs. Zeke for Mod happy hour.

What do the rest of you think?

Having met them I'm in for a Mrs Zeke for Mod campaign.  If she takes care of Zeke she can easily take care of a forum.

6 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I look forward to the airing of the grievances part of Festivus. 

Hummmm maybe I shouldn't bring my wife............ Once she starts listing her grievances with me we will be there all night.......

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Zeke said:

These permits have a shelf life Peel. Better start asking some questions.

I know, I know! I've been so foiled with a bump in freelance work. I'm pleased of course but frustrated as it interferes with other "funner" things. I think I might just take a morning off next week to head to a commercial range in the area for some rentals. I need to start winnowing down the field!

OK, here's one question I can ask now: should I allow the possibility of a Governor Murphy affect my choice of firearm? Or doesn't it matter? Is there really anything that can't be altered... magazine capacity, etc.? My guess is there will be no "grandfather clauses" if he does indeed get in and pass something similar or worse than the SAFE act... agreed? Why do I want to spend money and find myself on the wrong side of the law shortly thereafter?

I promise to have info to report by next weekend!  Thanks for the nudge, Zeke! :)

Never plan for a violation of your rights. Mags can be pinned.

Hate to say it but I agree with Zeke. Get whatever you want now and you can choose to comply later or refuse to comply. Personally I only own one handgun with a magazine that is more than 10 rounds and that's a Beretta 92. Plenty of good choices out there. I like .357 Magnum Revolver MR-73 or Ruger Service Six. You can shoot .38 and both come in a variety of barrel lengths. MR-73 has the nicest finish of any revolver.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk