Sign in to follow this  
Ray Ray

IWI Masada

2 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

Another piece of tactical Tupperware.....meh.

If they didn't sell, they wouldn't make them.  Not many cats in the gun world are drooling over a new 1911 or 357 magnum revolver.   

IWI split with Magnum Research recently and I think their main pistol is the Jericho which Magnum Research still markets as the Baby Desert Eagle. Magnum Research has a better distribution network in the states so I think IWI needs a winner of their own. Magnum Research is now their competitor selling their most well known product so they have to do something. 

It’s a tough sell against a huge group of competitors. Even companies like Beretta and Ruger are having trouble getting market share in the striker fired pistol market.

They need something outstanding if they want to get a foothold. I hope they do well...

-Jim

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JimB1 said:

It’s a tough sell against a huge group of competitors. Even companies like Beretta and Ruger are having trouble getting market share in the striker fired pistol market.

They need something outstanding if they want to get a foothold. I hope they do well...

-Jim

Let's see if IWI learned the lessons from the mistakes of Ruger and Beretta.  It took S&W years to figure out that people don't want a sub compact OR a giant size 9mm.  It's that mid size gun that sells the most.  Thank you Gaston Glock for the perfect sized 9mm.

4 hours ago, JimB1 said:

-Jim

That's cuz the Beretta APX (aka Toblerone) looks retarded and Ruger's american is pretty lackluster.

• Like 2