Sign in to follow this  
1LtCAP

anyone watch dr who?

i suspect i'm asking the wrong crowd....but....it's a show i enjoy. i first saw it in the 80's with tom baker being the dr. it went off air for awhile, then in the early 2000's, they revived it. a couple different actors......some just soso, a couple really really good.

this last/current guy sucks. at least in my opinion. while i still watched, the show just didn't grab me like it did with previous doctors. he's done already. he'll be regenerating again. this time with a twist though. the next doctor is gonna be female. i gotta say though, i saw this coming  since matt smith's first episode. hopefully it works well for them.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/1723400/first-look-at-new-doctor-for-season-11?utm_source=aol

9 minutes ago, TokenEntry said:

I have not watched the new series, but was a fan of the original with Tom Baker. It seems like most of today's shows are now being influenced or completely taken over by the SJW's and Feminazi's.

Regards,

TokenEntry

Deep bro. Poignant 

4 hours ago, TokenEntry said:

I have not watched the new series, but was a fan of the original with Tom Baker. It seems like most of today's shows are now being influenced or completely taken over by the SJW's and Feminazi's.

Regards,

TokenEntry

Or it could just be that they're trying to expand their audience.  It could be that the writers are in fact artists and want to try something new.  No one said that Dr Who will forever and ever be a women surrounded by woman in a universe where men don't exist.