Sign in to follow this  
1LtCAP

Too bad this baby's in oregon

Not bad.....

I question the quality of the bodywork/paint ..... couple of scary signs it was a quick scuff and paint....

Wheels and tires are awful ...... 

All in all...... solid cruise night car to have fun with the family with for a pretty reasonable cost, considering it is a 390 V8 car....

22 hours ago, 67gtonut said:

Not bad.....

I question the quality of the bodywork/paint ..... couple of scary signs it was a quick scuff and paint....

Wheels and tires are awful ...... 

All in all...... solid cruise night car to have fun with the family with for a pretty reasonable cost, considering it is a 390 V8 car....

for that kinda dough, it's still worth it. i thought i saw a couple signs of some "iffy" body work too....but........for 15k? easily worth it. even with the cost of re-painting properly.

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Right year, wrong company

everything, even chrysler products from that era are gorgeous. and sometimes fast. i had a buddy with a 57 fairlane hardtop. 390 trips, 4speed toploader, 9" rear with 4.56 gears. ran 11.2's on street tires......10.9's on drag slicks. was his every day driver. had another with a 58. his was mostly stock, but loud as shit......and that in itself makes it fun for young kids like we were. :) the guy with the 11 second car also had a 47 chevy business coupe. gorgeous car, even though he never finished it.

If you want to spend a lot more my father is about to sell his fully restored with soft top '57 Ford T-Bird. He also has the original hardtop that wasn't restored but didn't need it. He is the third owner. He has the original sales receipt and window sticker. The original buyer ordered it with both the soft top and hard top.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

t-birds were never really my thing.........what i've really been trying to find is a 71 ford wagon. i learned to drive on a 67 stang and a 71 ranch wagon. the wagon was faster. i won many races with it that my grand parents never knew about. i just go and scan flebay every so often to see if i can find one. closest so far is a 73 ltd wagon in tenn.