Sign in to follow this  
SpecialK

any ranges rent?

I'm going to be in Jersey from the 8th to the 12th and I was thinking of taking my girl out shooting. I don't want to bring my own guns though seeing as they feel safer staying in Colorado. Does (or can they in NJ) any ranges rent guns? I'm not even sure if we will have time, but if we do I'd like to take her out.

That is correct. I do not know if the ranges in north jersey rent... But post the days you will be here... and I am sure a forum member would be happy to go with you.

But yes, both ShoreShot and Brick Armory rent. ShoreShot has a few more handguns that they rent, however a birdie told me that depending on when you will be here.. Brick Armory may have guns that go bang-bang-bang realllly fast. =P :mrgreen:

thanks for all the replies so far. Anyone know what the going rate is to rent inn the area? Neither my phone nor dialing finger is broken, just wondering if any of you know off the top of your head.

Like a stated above not sure if I will have the time to do this or not, but if we do I will post for sure when and where we are going.

Are there any restrictions to members only or having to buy a guest pass? I am an Army veteran and she is an active New Jersey Firefighter, so I figure even if there is we shouldn't have any trouble.

Must have gone up, last few times I rented at Shore Shot they only charged me $10.00? We always try to rent or borrow anything we are thinking of buying to try them out.

Last weekend at Shore Shot they let us reserve three lanes for the bridegrooms to shoot for a coupe of hours while the bridal party was doing hair and make up. So we set up a lane for .22, a lane for 9mm and a lane for .40 Carbine. Everyone had a great time and it was the talk of the wedding. As father of the groom, I even got to shoot a bit, although I seemed to spend most of the day loading mags :lol:

I thought that was really nice of Billy to allow us to so this since Saturday is a real busy day for him and he could have easily said "no, I need all the lanes on my busiest day ".

Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro is an indoor range that rents. They charge $15 an hour to shoot. 2nd shooter is only $5 more. You have to buy their ammo if not a member also. I think they charge $15 to rent a gun also but you can try several different guns for that. Phone # is (856)881-7575. Good luck