Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

For South Jersey Residents.

Just wanted to link this over from NJCSD.org

Newly elected District 3 Congressman John Adler, Democrat, supports bringing back the failed federal Assault Weapons Ban. Adler's name was conspicuously missing from a list of Democrats who oppose the reinstatement of the ban.

Adler won the congressional race by a narrow margin, defeating Republican Chris Myers for the seat held by Republican Jim Saxton for 12 terms. Saxton announced his retirement in 2007.

New Jersey's third district has traditionally been a Republican stronghold, but targeted Democrat efforts there and record Democrat voter turnout helped give Adler the win. Democrats have coveted District 3 for a long time due, among other things, to its potential revenue base, and were gleeful to have gained control of that region of New Jersey.

After his win, Adler termed his victory "a mandate for positive change in society," which reflected the Obama campaign's message of "Hope" and "Change". Given the onset of "buyer's remorse" and decreasing confidence in President Obama's policies, Adler could be walking a fine line by supporting radical Democrat proposals in what remains one of the more conservative areas of New Jersey.

Congressman John Adler can be contacted about his support of the Assault Weapons Ban at one of his three offices:

Washington, DC Office

Congressman John Adler

1223 Longworth HOB

Washington, D.C. 20515

Phone: (202) 225-4765

Fax: (202) 225-0778

Toms River Office

Congressman John Adler

247 Main Street

Toms River, NJ 08753-7468

Phone: (732) 914-2020

Fax: (732) 914-8351

Marlton Office

Congressman John Adler

28 North Maple

Marlton, NJ 08053-3021

Phone: (856) 985-2777

Fax: (856) 985-2788

New Jersey's third district has traditionally been a Republican stronghold, but targeted Democrat efforts there and record Democrat voter turnout helped give Adler the win. Democrats have coveted District 3 for a long time due, among other things, to its potential revenue base, and were gleeful to have gained control of that region of New Jersey.

I like the code words for VOTER FRAUD.

Funny, and yet somehow astute, Dan. ;-p

We do need voter registration reform. For years it was too easy to get a voter registration card. In fact, I am registered to vote in two different locations, STILL, over 16 years AFTER I moved out of that county... I was not trying to do anything intentionally, for the record.

Election service workers (IMO) should be asking to see a photo id of everyone coming to vote. I don't understand (facetiously) why this is such a "problem"...