New guy here.

So happy to see a Forum just for our state (Thank You), because the more I read the more I'm confused on what we are able to own in our great state. :roll:

I am still waiting for my FID card and PP's. I have been bitten by the bug! I've been around it all my life but it was just not a big deal to me. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks when a friend got a new 1911. I'm hooked, and it looks like my wife might be getting into it to. She signed up for the First shots class at the Bullet Hole (nice people). Should be fun.

I have a long wish list and a life time to collect them all.

Nice to meet you,

Rich

Thanks guys....

Sorry so long to reply. I'm an Over the road Truck driver so I was gone for a week and didn't even have time to check my laptop.

I love the bug....Its a good thing. With my wife, she is smart because she said "if we are going to have guns in the house I want to know how to use them." I'm glad to see that. Plus It will make it easier to work on my wish list. lol ;)

I'm applied for 2 PP's. I have allot on my wish list but to start I was thinking, Glock 22, Springfield XD, Ruger SR9, Walther P22, I could name a bunch of 1911's all out of my price range. I have about a grand or so..... to spend.

I have a 1942 M1911 A1 and a Marlin 336 lever action, that was passed down to me. They are in great shape! As soon as I get my card I want to find out how to make them legal.

thanks guys.....