Only for leaving a dog in a car under INHUMANE conditions, no one is going to get in trouble for leaving their dog in a car when it's not to hot or cold out.
(3)Inflict unnecessary cruelty upon a living animal or creature, by any direct or indirect means, including but not limited to through the use of another living animal or creature; or unnecessarily fail to provide a living animal or creature of which the person has charge either as an owner or otherwise with proper food, drink, shelter or protection from the weather; or leave it unattended in a vehicle under inhumane conditions adverse to the health or welfare of the living animal or creature--
1. Application type (FID/permit w/ existing FID). 2 P2P
2. Police Department where you applied.- Hillsborough
3. Name of the person you dealt with at the PD.- Joanne
4. Time taken to issue FID and/or permit.- 22 days
5. Documents required by the PD (aside from the standard application and the mental health release form). None
6. Notes - anything pertaining to the application process (unforeseen difficulties, chief of police calling your home, you hiring an attorney, etc.) None
I am so glad that this process became so much simpler. All done on-line. Best part, I did not have to get my boss to sign off on letter.
Hillsborough has always great to deal with. I just didn’t like having to get my boss to sign off on me. I’m glad that is no longer the case.