tgz13

Ammo Storage?

Holy $hit, Chad! That cabinet is sweet!

Where and how much?

Rich,

If all you want to store in it is ammo, why not consider a locking file cabinet? You can find them cheap used on Craigslist, sometimes even in the free items. And if you went for a 4 drawer, you could organize ammo by drawer.

-Dan

Where and how much?

Rich,

If all you want to store in it is ammo, why not consider a locking file cabinet? You can find them cheap used on Craigslist, sometimes even in the free items. And if you went for a 4 drawer, you could organize ammo by drawer.

-Dan

Fantasical idea!

Where and how much?

Rich,

-Dan

Fantasical idea!

Fan-Tactical price and arrangement here:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/for/1192386341.html

PM me if you need help picking it up!

-Dan

Thanks, Dan!

My gosh I am glad I found this forum....I thought everyone in NJ was a bunch of gun hating, obnoxious morons! I am amazed by the posters on this site willing to help each other...AWESOME!

Maybe it's just the liberals.. :lol:

PM me if you need help picking it up!

-Dan

Thanks, Dan!

My gosh I am glad I found this forum....I thought everyone in NJ was a bunch of gun hating, obnoxious morons! I am amazed by the posters on this site willing to help each other...AWESOME!

Maybe it's just the liberals.. :lol:

This is, by far, the friendliest and most respectful gun forum I've belonged to.

Let's hope some a$$holes don't show up and spoil the fun. :roll:

This is, by far, the friendliest and most respectful gun forum I've belonged to.

An armed society is a polite society.

Besides, NJ is a small state with limited shooting opportunities, and you never know who you may run into in the real world. It's one thing to piss people off anonymously, it's another to make real world enemies.

Ken

An armed society is a polite society.

Besides, NJ is a small state with limited shooting opportunities, and you never know who you may run into in the real world. It's one thing to piss people off anonymously, it's another to make real world enemies.

Ken

I couldn't agree more!! Everyone know someone who knows you or of you. There is no need to start pissing people off :x

Ammo storage in a locked filing cabinet! Great idea. Now to craigslist to find one cheap!

Prior to finding a better method of gun storage, I even considered locked file cabinets for handguns, carbines and short HD shotties.

And here we go with another good one:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/bfs/1193298285.html

You guys are hilarious. :lol:

The seller was an older lady and the cabinet was located in her basement down 2 flights of stairs. I went to pick it up and it weighs about 75 lbs. :lol: I felt bad about making her help me, so I lugged it up 2 flights of stairs, through her living room, down her front porch and into my SUV all alone. I was sore as hell afterward. :lol:

The first drawer is shallow and still empty, the second drawer contains all of my accessories (scopes, red dot, loaders, etc.), and the bottom drawer I'm using for files. The safe is still empty but the 2 shelves below it are home to my ammo. The sweetest feature besides the safe is that the locking door also locks all of the drawers. It's very secure. 8-)

Here's a pic. Sorry about the close up. It's hard to get a shot since it's already bolted down and in my safe spot.

CIMG5047.jpg