JCastag

Ruger PC Carbine #19126 Compliant "Out Of Box"?

I was wondering if this specific model Ruger PC Carbine #19126 is NJ compliant "out of the box"

https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/specSheets/19126.html

I am interested in one, but I have some local places telling me that they cannot come close to the price of $650 that I got because they have to make it NJ compliant by pinning the stock.  Does this not come with a fixed stock that would not need to be pinned? Apparently it does not have a threaded barrel either, so we should be good.

Hoping for an expert opinion...

I get it.. That's what I am trying to determine. If the 19126 is NJ compliant out of the box. 

I was not showing local gun stores this picture, they told me they would need to order one and then make it NJ compliant. But if the stock is fixed then would it not already be? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Wait... what??? Aren't the Democrats the party of open borders?   I expect more of these calls in the near future. Finally, it took you long enough to stop blaming the actual virus... you're more likely to have economic issues than health issues with this virus. Here's just one example, of many more to come... ...."San Francisco Mayor London Breed (D) declared a state of emergency for the city on Tuesday amid concerns over the international coronavirus outbreak. While no coronavirus cases have been confirmed in San Francisco, “the global picture is changing rapidly, and we need to step-up preparedness,” Breed said in a statement. “It’s not a question of if this will happen but when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illnesses,” she added. “Disruption to everyday life might be severe.” https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/484602-san-francisco-declares-state-of-emergency-over-coronavirus What economic effects happen when all the major tech company employees in S.F. are told to stay home from work for a month or two? Now multiply that by many other major cities across the country...
    • plenty, the mkts had priced in the new year and added a bit for the extension and you'll see that on mkt avgs and block trades just to name a few lay person details.  On top of what we're seeing now with the massive jump in volume is that more companies are now coming out and opining on how earnings are going to be hit.  Couple that with a reduction in the euro dollar swap lines, crossover of 10yr swap rates and bonds not giving way to the uptick in equities and a pullback was BOUND to happen.   please, just stop because if you mention it's a viral causation again we'll all know the retardation and pseudo mkt awareness is deep.  respectfully this is very different, 40% of china's manu base was and is still partially on total lockdown.  OF FKING COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A PULLBACK  to the world's economies who rely on them   JHC
    • Virologists already determined its just a matter of time before its spreading in the US. What most countries do, like with h1n1, is they quarantine people only if they are sick, and those in direct contact As you pointed out, the economic impact is far worse if we just shut down everything for a prolonged period of time.  A more systematic approach will develop with the coronavirus. My sister works in Milan... they are NOT shutting anything down.. even when one of her coworkers is confirmed infected.. they sent home a few employees who had direct contact. China quarantines have been going on for weeks now... correlated with little movement in the market.. So what else changed yesterday?
    • Lol...@only reason.  Stop please   And just like that. Diblasio calling on cdc to restrict travel from infected countries. Cdc is dropping ball
    • So, what should everyone do, if it's out of the bag?