Maksim

Bushnell scope for rimfire

Mak... I hate to do this... Dicks had them with Weavers in a package for $39 if IRC. I liked it out to 50yards, but the sigh picture got fuzzy past that for me. I acquired a Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 for long distance shooting.

While on the topic of 22 optics...

When removing the scope from the rifle for cleaning purposes, it should stay sighted in, right? Am I crazy? I remove the rings from the base, not the rings from the scope. When I put it back on, it seems a little out of zero.

Tell you what, after sighting in my scopes yesterday, for 2 hours, which used to take me 2 mins, I need glasses! I cant see squat! And those laser bore sighters are so so. They at least get you on paper. I had to buy a piece of reflective tape and stick it onto my target so I could see the little red dot @ 50 yds. Even after that, I cant see the holes in the paper after shooting!!!! I'm the only moron out there using a spotting scope @ 50 yards! :roll: Even with that I couldn't see that well. Maybe its time for a new spotting scope, I have a garbage BSA 20-60

Tell you what, after sighting in my scopes yesterday, for 2 hours, which used to take me 2 mins, I need glasses! I cant see squat! And those laser bore sighters are so so. They at least get you on paper. I had to buy a piece of reflective tape and stick it onto my target so I could see the little red dot @ 50 yds.

This is what spotting scopes are for! I bought an inexpensive one at NJ Firearms Guild for much less than $100, and it comes with a nice little tripod for the bench. Makes sighting in much easier!

It is a great tack driver =P Got it scoped in on a g22.

the rimfire series is not the same one as the regular 3-9x32. I saw those at walmart, and def different.

Btw, the walmart in East Windsor has a great selection of scopes, mounts etc. almost a full aisle for firearms stuff.