Jump to content

Gift Ideas For The Gun Guy/Gal Who Already Has It All - #2 Adasion 12x42 Binoculars

Maksim

2,318 views

binos1.jpg

In our previous blog post we discussed the need to have a good flashlight.  One example of it was the Fenix PD35 TAC.

Another item that is staple in my shooting bag is a good pair of binoculars.

While I am certainly not an optics snob who needs a $3,000 pair of binoculars with a built in range finder,  I do need something good enough to use at the range to either locate targets, spot hits for other shooters or to record shooting footage for my YouTube videos.

One pair I recently picked up was the Adasion 12x42 Binoculars on Amazon.

What attracted me to the pair specifically was that they were fairly light weight at 1.25 lbs and used a BAK4 prism and came with a smart phone adapter.

The BAK4 prism is a Chinese variety and slightly trails the German standard, it is far superior to the lower end BAK7 prisms, having a better refractive rate.

The smart phone adapter was well worth the money as I could mount my phone and have it record the target cam footage.  You can see it in use in my latest Ruger video on the 300 PRC. 

The Adasion 12x42 Binoculars are priced around $80 and is available in the United States from Amazon.com and I will have a detailed video on them in the near future.

 

 



54 Comments


Recommended Comments



Got my refund today and left a nice feedback.  Great deal on some decent Binoculars.  Thanks for the deal Maks!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Ordered and received them next day and promptly received the refund. Had a chance to check them out with the beautiful weather this weekend and like them. I especially like the camera adapter....

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2/22/2020 at 11:00 AM, mustang69 said:

Received, and feedback left.

"These are a great buy for the money.  As good as or better than some of the more expensive bino's.  The camera mount is a nice addition.  

Is there anything more I need to do for the refund?

Thanks

 

4 hours ago, Sniper said:

When did you guys get the email link?

If you guys didn't provide the order info then that's prob why you haven't gotten the refund via PayPal.

Here's the link from Mak's NJGF post. They need some info from the order to properly vet and your PayPal info to refund the cost. 

http://bit.ly/2Q7WSlC

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2/22/2020 at 9:00 AM, mustang69 said:

Received, and feedback left.

"These are a great buy for the money.  As good as or better than some of the more expensive bino's.  The camera mount is a nice addition.  

Is there anything more I need to do for the refund?

Thanks

Got my refund today.  Thanks. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Received mine today. These are really nice binos, especially for the price (even before refund :) ). Thanks for setting this up! I'm going to enjoy these.

And I left feedback on their Amazon page.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Received mine today.  Opened them up when I got home.  Very nice binoculars.  I tried out using my wife's iPhone 8 and it worked very well.  You need to have a way to stabilize the binoculars with the phone but once you do that it takes a really nice picture especially if you put the mag X2 on the phone.

I guess we need to do the review on Amazon as well.  What else are we to do in order to receive the refund?

Share this comment


Link to comment
41 minutes ago, robpm said:

Received mine today.  Opened them up when I got home.  Very nice binoculars.  I tried out using my wife's iPhone 8 and it worked very well.  You need to have a way to stabilize the binoculars with the phone but once you do that it takes a really nice picture especially if you put the mag X2 on the phone.

I guess we need to do the review on Amazon as well.  What else are we to do in order to receive the refund?

If you guys didn't provide the order info then that's prob why you haven't gotten the refund via PayPal.

Here's the link from Mak's NJGF post. They need some info from the order to properly vet and your PayPal info to refund the cost. 

http://bit.ly/2Q7WSlC

Share this comment


Link to comment

I did enter all my info with the Amazon order number and my PayPal account and everything as required.  How do you know when you get the refund?

I also did a review with pictures of the whole setup and also pictures that I took using the iPhone with the binoculars.  Amazon said it may take a couple of days to review the review and post it.

Just checked my PayPal account and it says money received but that it is on hold.

image.thumb.png.374af99060ff9ebbf2d5c939ba50c337.png

Share this comment


Link to comment

Looks like it's on track 

31 minutes ago, robpm said:

I did enter all my info with the Amazon order number and my PayPal account and everything as required.  How do you know when you get the refund?

I also did a review with pictures of the whole setup and also pictures that I took using the iPhone with the binoculars.  Amazon said it may take a couple of days to review the review and post it.

Just checked my PayPal account and it says money received but that it is on hold.

image.thumb.png.374af99060ff9ebbf2d5c939ba50c337.png

If you just got them today maybe the payment will clear by Wednesday? Not sure why you got a Pending status on the payment. I don't recall seeing that on my PayPal account but I could have just missed that.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, falcone said:

Is this deal still available?

I think Maks got the deal going with them. If this post is still live it should be GTG. Follow his Amazon link at the beginning of the post. Provide the info he requested and wait for the refund and delivery. Worse case scenario you can return for free within the 30 days and that's from Amazon.  

Share this comment


Link to comment

Its been 3 days.  Received product on Sunday. Have not received refund.  I filled out all info on the link, ie paypal acct, order # etc.

For those who got their refunds, how many days?

Share this comment


Link to comment
14 hours ago, The_Matrix said:

Its been 3 days.  Received product on Sunday. Have not received refund.  I filled out all info on the link, ie paypal acct, order # etc.

For those who got their refunds, how many days?

Ditto - I filled out the form fully, received the binoculars on Monday, posted the review that night. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hey guys, a few folks have not yet, I believe the vast majority have.  Will go through the list and see who has not yet and make sure you do.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Any progress on the refund?

 

Edit at 6 am Mar 3: Arrived overnight. Thank you!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...