Lost my Rescue Pitt 2-17.

Got another from Pitties and Pals in Jackson. yesterday. Izzy was either a bait dog or abused, Face is a little crooked and some asshole ground down her teeth, She is a little food aggressive, breaking her of that. Young dog , maybe 3 or so, But nice attitude, Will add pics. Finally got her to sit still, She has very few large teeth.  https://imgur.com/a/e9HwQSO

• Like 3

Bait dog, so she couldn't damage the dog they were training. There is big money in dog fighting. These scumbags like mike vick pay big for a top fighter that kills other dogs. The way to train them is to fight bait dogs! Grind down their teeth!.  SICK FUCKS! I would go mid-evil on that scum.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, 15636215 said:

Bait dog, so she couldn't damage the dog they were training. There is big money in dog fighting. These scumbags like mike vick pay big for a top fighter that kills other dogs. The way to train them is to fight bait dogs! Grind down their teeth!.  SICK FUCKS! I would go mid-evil on that scum.

Ill gladly be your backup on those sick fucks..  Glad shes is in a loving and caring home now. It wont be long before she realizes how fortunate she now is.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

Ill gladly be your backup on those sick fucks..  Glad shes is in a loving and caring home now. It wont be long before she realizes how fortunate she now is.. 

She already does! Settled right in. LOL.

• Like 1