NJ-Tom

22lr plinkers

I saw a post on another site about converting a Ruger 10/22 into a Tommy Gun. This is the company that sells the kit http://www.1022fungun.com/ According to the post there are some other accessories being developed and people have used finned barrels to further enhance the looks. I

The designer of the Tommy Gun kit is Scott Werx, he is also working on a stick and drum magazine for both the Tommy Gun and the PPsh which hold 10 rounds but look like the real 50 round drum or 30 round stick magazine.

The price seems steep. You could buy a 10/22 and a high capacity magazine for much less. I am sure the 10/22 is a better rifle too. Of course, the high cap is illegal in NJ so what's the point of buying a $550 rifle when the 10/22 can be had for under $200.

how about this conversion[attachment=0]archangel kit.jpg[/attachment]

Good point. I was going to mention the 10/22 has an enormus number of after market accessories and dress up kits. That kit would be illegal in NJ since it has a collapsible stock and a pistol grip.

The price seems steep. You could buy a 10/22 and a high capacity magazine for much less. I am sure the 10/22 is a better rifle too. Of course, the high cap is illegal in NJ so what's the point of buying a $550 rifle when the 10/22 can be had for under $200.

+1

how about this conversion[attachment=0]archangel kit.jpg[/attachment]

Good point. I was going to mention the 10/22 has an enormus number of after market accessories and dress up kits. That kit would be illegal in NJ since it has a collapsible stock and a pistol grip.

If you could figure out how to pin the stock permanently, then it would be OK.Unless that's a bay lug on the front, then you would have to grind that off too.

Is that a flash hider on the front? :lol: