Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

I got a very touching letter today via email.

From Ms Gloria Pattugalan.

My name is Ms.Gloria Pattugalan, daughter of Late Judge Nathaniel Pattugalan of Philippines. My father survived an attempt murder in life on the 27th of October 2005. And was killed 19th of January 2007.Since the first attempt till date his murderers have not been identified .

I am afraid of my life because i believe his death has to do with the government or politicians because my father was against corruption.

(it was all fine until...)

After the first attempt on my father's life, he went to secure US$5 Million outside the country.

I would want you to assist me retrieve this money,so that i will come to live a new life in your country.

Yours sincerely

Gloria Pattugalan

(you know, it was a properly written letter, almost...... but why?)

I think I am going to write them back.

My response.

Gloria,

I am sorry for your loss. I live in AmeriKa, and would love for you to come here and live in our country. We have great benefits that our great leader B.O. is giving us, including socialized medicine, socialized pension such as social security, and will soon tell us when we can go to the bathroom. For someone trying to transfer 5 million dollars, who in their right minds would want to come to ameriKa? I would take your money is move to Nigeria or something, you can probably live like a king there.

But, If you want to share half your money with me to come here, I am more than willing to listen.

-Barry Sotoro

The Nigerian Colleges would be proud that you were touched. The top courses in Nigeria are all how to scam Americans. And they will offer to split the money or give you payment up front, but the catch is, they will send you fake money orders, which you'd deposit and cash, and then after you spend it, you'll get the notice from your bank, that the money orders are invalid, so you're out of the cash you sent back to them.

Anytime someone's going to give you money upfront for nothing, its a scam. If it sounds too good to be true, it is, no likely about it.

i played around with a guy trying this and had him recieving a money transfer, i talked with local pd and pd in recieving western union and they wanted no parts of it. :shock: here was a chance to catch someone red handed in a scam in south carolina.. easy as pie. i could have driven their and caught the jerk myself.

Got a response today.

Dear Maksim ,

Thanks for your response to my mail i sent to you.it gives me joy and happiness to deal with somebody like you.the content of your mail was well understood by me.i have fasted for many days before i decided to find somebody who will be capable and reliable to assist me. I got your mail address from your profile.

My inspiration can never fail me.i am an orphan that needs and urgent assistance and parental care.i want you to know more about it.

My name is Ms Gloria Pattugalan from philippines.i know my present predicament in which my uncles took away all my inheritance but they never knew about the money in the bank.they have been monitoring me so i will like you to keep this confidencial.

I want you to assist me so that the bank where this inheritance been depositted will transfer the money to your country where it will be save for the investment .

So far, kindly furnish me with your full details:

1) Your full Name and Occupation

2) Your Banking Details/ A/C :Bank address

3) Your Age and your Residental Address

4) Private telephone,fax and mobile phone

All this I will forward to the Bank as the Beneficiary of this money for immediate transfer into your account and for onward investment,please don't betray me if this money comes into your account as I'm still tender age.

conclusively for us to have a good partnership,we must build up trust.without trust we will not achieve any goal.trust is essential for both of us.you know that the money deposited in the bank is my only source of survival.so i want you to keep this transaction very confidencial for me.my reason is this,you know that this is a beautiful world full of wicked people and i dont want anybody to come and take what belongs to me.

You will help me investing with this money in any lucrative business in your country and you being the trustee while I will join you to coutinue my education.

I need urgent assistance.I pray that God with his infinite mercy will help both of us to achieve this goal soon.

Hoping to hear from you soonest. Pls always reply me through this mail address.

Thanks and remain bless

Ms Gloria.