Sign in to follow this  
tony357

should he be fired.

Seriously. I understand the concept of keeping things "in house." Even when I was in the military, we still had unofficial wall-to-wall counseling for the guys who really STPed but didn't deserve an article 15. This situation with the trooper escalated far beyond the "in house" limitations, and, like Chad said, a slap on the wrist. For a civilian maybe their concept of accountability is lacking, generally speaking, but for someone who volunteers and accepts the responsibility of defending something more then themselves... and still manage to mess it up, punishment has to be far more severe.

yes he did and he knew he would..ill bet he has been a problem for a long time. he will be back in the headlights soon and his time will come to an end because next time may be bigger than this one and i am sure a bunch of little ones will bring him to another explosion..

Yea fire that POS. Anyone who is that much of a control freak should be canned. Granted he has probably seen some crazy things in his line of work but I doubt any of them ever included something bad happening with an ambulance

I guarantee that douche bag leads his precinct in arrests and tickets. :roll:

and he was arrested for? Hindering? resisting arrest.

they were taking a patient to the hospital. they said, if he wants to arrest them, fine, but let them take the patient to the hospital first.

Unfortunately this is irrelevant.

this is like a ny state trooper pulling over an ambulance who jsut ran a red trying to go save someone. I could be wrong but I beleive that it is still illeagal to run a red light. it's also illeagal for a cop to run red lights to pick up his wife

look at hte video again. the trooper also on the papers claimed he was assulted. god bless them, they protect us, but this trooper is out of line. he didnt check how the patient was in the back of the bus, what if it was a stroke victim? The EMT was moving aggressively. Again the victims condition is unfortunately irrelevant the trooper was negligent and out of line. I disagree

yes, the other guy was resisting arrest, Indeed

I'm not saying I'm right. I'm saying that I see something different than you. That is all. i aggree, you are wrong :D and if this situation happened to you and you are the cop hopefully you have learned from his mistake and you will put human life above your ego and do the right thing

jdurando

Get over your self. You're late to the party. Moving on now....

:oops: sorry officer didn't mean to offend you and i didn't know there was a time limit on this thread. i just read this post today so it's all new to me. and i thinks that state trooper should be fired for "totalabuse" of power